Home

Game Freezing

This is a discussion on Game Freezing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #73
MVP

AnybodyKilla's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thbends
The only game freezes I have experienced had to do with an OLB recruit. For some reason any time I tried to scroll through his info the game froze. I just ended up not scouting him and made him not a target.
I've had this freeze glitch a few times
#9 Syracuse Orange!! (15-1)(3-0)
Old 08-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Game Freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenoMehas
I have a fix. First off, this is only for Xbox 360. My game has frozen at every point in a game but mostly in between games at the loading screen is where I have the majority of problems. I am happy to say that I have played 5 straight games in a dynasty without freezing. Simply put, it's a problem with how the system interacts with your home network during loading stages. If you completely disconnect the Xbox from wifi or cut the hard line everything will work just fine. Try it, play completely offline, you will have a blast. Your welcome in advance!
This was true in my case. In my online dynasty after I started a game I pulled the ethernet cord from the xbox and it loaded fine. Once the game started I plugged back in and logged on to xbox live. Before I tried this this matchup froze my game several times.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:08 AM   #75
Rookie

rdotbush's Arena

OVR: 0

so frustrated right now, I haven't been able to play a game, practice, skills trainer or anything in over a week.I am able to do everything else in Dynasty mode except play an actual game. Each and everytime I get to the loading screen prior to a game, low and behold, surprise, surpise frozen again. I've tried disconnecting from the xbox live while it was loading, and it still froze up like rigamortis, any suggestions guys?

oh the game disc has zero scratches, and i've tried both online and offline dynasty to no avail
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 03:11 AM   #76
Rookie

CougarMVP's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
I got my game yesterday in the mail just before leaving for vacation (I live in Europe).

So far i've tried to play five games, but my game freeze every single time. After picking uniforms and starting the game it will freeze at the loading screen.

Are there any fix for this? Are EA even aware? PS3 btw.
This happens to me. It freezes right when the band is on the field prior to the coin toss, but I am able to press the "X" button and do the coin toss. However, the stats don't show after every play when it freezes. Help.
NBA: Seattle Supersonics (R.I.P)
MLS: Seattle Sounders
WNBA: Seattle Storm
NHL: Seattle Kraken
Other NCAA: Oklahoma Sooners, Fresno State Bulldogs
HBCU Sports Fan/Supporter
Old 08-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggieDuckPatrol
It freezes during the still pictures at the end of the game where it's showing the coaching goals met and XP. The PS button won't even work on the controller...I have to reset the PS3 manually.
Exact same problem for me except that I am in year one of a dynasty. As you say, even the PS button wont function.

Game is unplayable.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #78
Rookie

Pack71's Arena

OVR: 3

My PS3 freezes during game play during my off-line dynasty.....while the play on the field is happening. Sometimes I can push the PS button and quit the game..other times I have to restart the PS3. I have have tried going off-line, reloading the game / patch / tuner update ....simulated a game rather than played it ..and then the next game froze. Anyone know if EA is working on this....or have they given up on us since they have our money?
Old 09-02-2013, 02:01 AM   #79
Rookie

I run a 12 team dynasty and we are having the same problem here and there. Both user-user games and also CPU-user games. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. We thought maybe it was because people were hitting "X" to skip through things in post-game but we can't say that for sure.

We are in week 10 of season 1 and we've probably had 10-11 freezes between all the teams.

Extremely frustrating - but with all the posts to this thread we have no solutions . Hopefully someone is listening!
Old 09-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #80
Banned

OCBrooks7's Arena

Does anyone try playing in an offline Dynasty CPU vs. CPU with Custom Playbooks? That's the only time I've experienced a freeze, and it's every single time in the loading screen pre-game. If I use any playbook already in the game, it works fine. It's kind of frustrating but I've been able to work around it by selecting a team pre-game and moving the controller to center once in-game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »