Home

Game Freezing

This is a discussion on Game Freezing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Game Freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by noles367
PS3 version here. Game has frozen once in 10 games in my OD. My buddy has had 3 freezes in the same OD. All during post game highlights and you can see the coach XP at the top.

Is there a trigger or way to avoid this?
It may help to not try and skip through the post game highlights too quickly. Since I've avoided that I haven't had another freeze as of yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 6

PS3 version here and I get freezing during online play when me or my opponent presses start. I downloaded my game from the PS store by he way and it's a digital copy and not disc.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #27
Rookie

Can't get past 2nd week of my dynasty

I am playing with northwestern on an offline dynasty and when I go to play the third game against western Michigan it goes to load and freezes every time. Now I'm having a pretty good start so I don't want to sim it to get to the next week. Anyone else having this freezing problem?
Old 07-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #28
Rookie

Re: Can't get past 2nd week of my dynasty

My bad, I'm playing on the Xbox 360. It's happened 8-9 times already, and I've been frozen out of about 2 games already. I've only played two games. The freezing is crazy. I can't believe they would send out such a buggy game. The music at the beginning of each of my two games is off, and the crowd noise is really strange. Is anyone else's game like this. I'm almost thinking about returning the game.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:27 AM   #29
Rookie

dmslapped's Arena

OVR: 9

Haven't played a play now or dynasty game in a week because i can't get passed the loading screen. However, RTG works fine.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #30
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6

I've had 3 games in a row freeze during the post game highlights. The last one was after I beat Tulsa on a last second TD pass.

PSN: BmoreClutch
XBL: BlastTyrant10
Old 07-25-2013, 11:18 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckyfan27
Sorry if this has already been posted about....but I need to vent. I am in the first year of a highly competitive online dynasty. We play on Heisman and use 3 star teams or below. I use Kentucky and in week 5 I hosted Florida in my conference opener. I was leading the game 35-6 and ended up winning 35-13 and then the game froze before any of the data, stats or results could be uploaded to the server. I cannot even begin to explain how pissed I am as this was the best game of NCAA that I have played this year in any game mode. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have any suggestions about how to prevent it? Any response is appreciated.
In the past week I have had this happen 4 or 5 times. Its only vs the CPU. Im on the PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have PS3 disc version.

Only modes I've been playing have been offline and online dynasty. The only time my game has ever frozen, has been after the game has ended, when they do the still photographs of what happened during the game. This happens for both on and offline dynasties.

At first I thought it was cause I mashed the X button to skip the useless still photos, but I finished a game last night and didn't touch anything and it still did it. I'd say for both modes combined, it freezes in this spot about 1 out of every 8-10 games. Very frustrating since most of the times it happens, I play an ESPN classic, or have a great individual performance from a player.

I've cursed EA's name to their Twitter account in frustration. Don't expect any kind of response.

This is incredible infuriating, and I hope EA dies a slow, painful death. And that that death is frozen in time for all to see.

I feel better now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »