Home

In-Game saving....EA?

This is a discussion on In-Game saving....EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
In-Game saving....why is it still not in?

Is anyone annoyed that there still aren't in-game saves?

I got another freeze last night in the post-game, meaning the hour I spent playing was for nothing and I have to replay that dynasty game over again. I'm afraid to play another game and get immersed in it because of the fear that it's going to freeze in post game. The freezing has been the absolute worst part of NCAA football games for me the last 3 years, but if there were in-game saves, like nearly every other game has, then at least there could be some work around.

Why do you guys think this isn't in yet?

Last edited by DorianDonP; 07-17-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: No hey dev threads
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: In-Game saving....EA?

I hate when that happens, but I never look at a game played as a waste of time lol, I just view it as practice when I can't get it saved.
Fortunately it doesn't happen often. Of course that;s of little consolation when it does happen & doesn't make it any easier to accept. Hopefully by the time NCAA15 hits on P$4 this will be fixed.
Also, no "Hey dev's!" threads.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: In-Game saving....EA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberryfinn
I hate when that happens, but I never look at a game played as a waste of time lol, I just view it as practice when I can't get it saved.
Fortunately it doesn't happen often. Of course that;s of little consolation when it does happen & doesn't make it any easier to accept. Hopefully by the time NCAA15 hits on P$4 this will be fixed.
Also, no "Hey dev's!" threads.
My apologies. I'll edit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »