Home

QBs WAYYYYYYY too accurate(VIDEO PROOF)

This is a discussion on QBs WAYYYYYYY too accurate(VIDEO PROOF) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: QBs WAYYYYYYY too accurate(VIDEO PROOF)

I agree Gotti!!! Good video
Old 07-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks. Like I said, I love the game but there is noooooo way an 84 overall rated QB should be able to put that ball on the money like that while throwing on the run not just once but TWICE. 20+ yard gains as well...i could see short throws but not long bombs like that no way.

I hope EA can correct it for us online guys.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 07-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Glad this is getting attention. I have thought QB's in EA football games have been too accurate since forever. As a result, we get bandaids (like pyschic DB's) that make things worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #12
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Glad this is getting attention. I have thought QB's in EA football games have been too accurate since forever. As a result, we get bandaids (like pyschic DB's) that make things worse.
I don't dispute that, but the super-accurate QBs are done to keep the scores and yardage "realistic" despite 6 minute quarters. If QBs were throwing realistic 55-65% across the board, on 6 min quarters it would drop the scores significantly.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but they are clearly trying to keep the feel of a full game despite chopping the clock by nearly 2/3rds.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #13
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

This isn't anything new really. Didn't we already know that the only time QBs get incompletions is on throwaways, blatant drops, passes over 20yd, interceptions, and throws when hit.

QB accuracy has always been jacked up in EA Football. Playing as ARMY and my QB only ever misses on Slants, which he throws behind the receiver, but it is still catchable. The only place accuracy seems to matter is on deep passes, and even there it is debatable between accuracy and power.

Hopefully on Ignite, Madden and College Football will use the same basic ratings system, and see if this problem gets corrected.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
If EA put out a perfect game you guys would still find something to complain about.
How about they put out that perfect game first?

Second if you don't care, don't see a problem why are you posting in this thread? If its not a problem to/for you why waste the time to post this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

Last edited by N51_rob; 07-19-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

That is the thing that gets me Rob, sure they got people who complain just to complain but those people stick out like a sore thumb. Then you got plenty of people like myself, GMSS, Smitty, Simfball, etc that want to see the game improve because we see the potential in the product and want to see it succeed to its highest potential. It gets so old hearing the huge divide the football community has in terms of level headed unbiased conversations. It is almost as if there is only two sides, you neither hate EA and in that clique or you are a EA fanboy, paid off, sellout, etc. There is no middle ground for the most part, while we have plenty of people who are on that middle ground it is quickly drowned out by the two other very vocal sides.

I know this is kind of off base from the initial point, but I just get so tired of people making posts that literally do nothing for all of our end goal we would like to see from EA football.

For instance, I don't just like NCAA 14. I truly think it is one of the best EA football games this generation. It does a ton right, but that does not mean it is perfect or even great yet. It still has plenty of areas that it can improve on and us pointing those out and giving EA feed back on our thoughts helps make the game a closer representation to what you watch on TV (if EA reciprocates and fixes the flaws).

Constructive feed back is a good thing is my point.

Last edited by Phobia; 07-19-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #16
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
If EA put out a perfect game you guys would still find something to complain about.
And if EA put out the worst sports game of all time, you'd be defending it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »