Home

AI QB too smart on heisman?

This is a discussion on AI QB too smart on heisman? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
AI QB too smart on heisman?

Alright, so I have been a good player in years past. This year though, is a different story. I know that the DB Glitch still exists. But my one question is that I am wondering if there is a way to tone down the intelligence of the opposing quarterback. I understand that it is heisman, but that there was a huge thread on defense, but im wondering if I can tone down the way that it seems the quarterback predicts my every play and makes the right move 99.9% of the time. Here are the stats for the opposing computer quarterbacks thus far in my online dynasty where I am controlling Oregon.

Kessler - 27-32 USC
Kline - 27-31 California
Dillon - 22-27 Colorado

Here are my stats thus far from a year two online dynasty in which I am controlling West Virginia.

Sims - 12-18 Bama (Honestly, he only missed on 4 verticals in the 4th quarter)
Henderson - 21-25 Pitt
Young - 22-26 Maryland
Ash - 23-27 Texas

I don't have a problem with a quarterback being accurate, what I do have a problem with is playing a quarterback every week that is able to make every read. I have tried everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: AI QB too smart on heisman?

Three things you can do: 1) Bring your safeties down in the box to 8 yards; 2) try and time blitzes up with your back 7 people; 3) Mix plays up in different sets throughout the game.

Some of it comes down to your skill level. I play on Heisman with CPU pass at 75, WR catch at 35... and get pretty good stats on CPU offense. Adjust the sliders to get your best results.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
I do this. I just don't understand how increasing the qb accuracy will make him worse
Old 07-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: AI QB too smart on heisman?

Trying changing the AI to QB Accuracy to 35, WR Catching to 35 and the Offensive/Defensive Pass Interference to about 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »