Home

Too many transfers?

This is a discussion on Too many transfers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #9
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Too many transfers?

I redshirted a freshman in my SDSU dynasty and he transferred due to "lack of playing time"....you were REDSHIRTED!
Old 07-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #10
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
I see about 3-4 transfers a year when I play as south Alabama.. And 1 transfer a year as mizzou.. I have also noticed it is hard to recruit with mizzou I don't know why.. I guess competing with all the big south schools makes it tough.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #11
Rookie

jarato's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I see about 3-4 transfers a year when I play as south Alabama.. And 1 transfer a year as mizzou.. I have also noticed it is hard to recruit with mizzou I don't know why.. I guess competing with all the big south schools makes it tough.
That seems odd , figured mizzou and tenn would be pretty sweet to recruit from cuz they both touch the most surrounding states (8)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #12
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

You can re-order your depth chart at the end of the season, prior to offseason activities. Put the young guys in the starting positions and then the software "perceives" that they are getting their playing time. I've been doing this through many seasons in '13 and now '14, and I never have more than one player trying to leave/xfer per season. It definitely minimizes the players leaving.

I wish playing time was actually based on minutes played, not just position on the depth chart.
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Old 07-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
Rookie

I had a DT wanting to transfer, made some reasonable promises and he returned. Low and behold he breaks his ankle in the first quarter of the first game of the season and is out for 12 weeks. Wonder will this affect the promises and he transfers at the end of the season.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:40 AM   #14
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

I had 4 xferr requests playing as Bama after year 1. One was kind of neat as my DC got the HC job at PSU one of my defensive players wanted to xferr to PSU and the reason had something to do with wanting to play for his coach.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #15
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
I had 4 xferr requests playing as Bama after year 1. One was kind of neat as my DC got the HC job at PSU one of my defensive players wanted to xferr to PSU and the reason had something to do with wanting to play for his coach.
That's Is awesome!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #16
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
One was kind of neat as my DC got the HC job at PSU one of my defensive players wanted to xferr to PSU and the reason had something to do with wanting to play for his coach.
No way... Pics? It may have been for wanting to play for a better coach.. but I doubt they programmed it in that players would follow the coach to a new school.. if its true though.. that's so awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »