Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
I understand your opinion, I feel as if they should only be charging for alternate equipment that will be used throughout the year. Default uniforms should always be free, as well as expected. Also, you have to keep in mind that some uniforms are not revealed in time to be put into the game (WVU)
That still doesn't mean we should have to pay, 2k doesn't charge us for alternates or shoes that are released later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #42
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

Cannot wait to see my Beavs unis in action!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #43
Rookie

Huskers20's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Didnt know Nebraska had any errors other than the facemask...
If anything they messed up Nebraska's uniforms with this patch. It now looks like the red base layer will be worn at home when it should be the white base layer like it was before. Maybe I'm misinterpreting but red jersey should have white base layer and white jersey should have red base layer.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #44
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackfanatic
Same. Hey, I think we're getting new unis unveiled August 4th, so hopefully another free update later on will include those.
Let's hope that these are the new unis that they'll show at Meet the Pack day. At least we finally (hopefully) get to play with non-gray face masks. I wore the red helmet every game to avoid it.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #45
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers20
If anything they messed up Nebraska's uniforms with this patch. It now looks like the red base layer will be worn at home when it should be the white base layer like it was before. Maybe I'm misinterpreting but red jersey should have white base layer and white jersey should have red base layer.

Ideally you'd think they'd let the user choose which base layer to wear....but that makes too much sense, I guess.

I posted this in the other thread, but I'll repeat it here:

I've never been able to figure out EA's logic with what alternate jerseys get put in. Michigan's alternates from the Alabama game are in, but not the jerseys or helmets from the Outback Bowl. MSU's Pro Combat jerseys/helmets from the 2011 UM game are in, but not their helmets from the 2012 UM game. Ohio State's Pro Combat jerseys/helmets from 2009, 2010, AND 2011 are in.....but not from 2012.

Makes no sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #46
Rookie

wolfpackfanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack
Let's hope that these are the new unis that they'll show at Meet the Pack day. At least we finally (hopefully) get to play with non-gray face masks. I wore the red helmet every game to avoid it.
Yeah, but I doubt that State would sign off on letting EA unveil the new jerseys before the school does. I can't wait to see what they look like. Doeren doesn't seem as conservative as TOB was with uniform designs.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #47
Rookie

I know this is a uni thread and I'm big on uni's... But I'm also a huge equipment guy and would at least think it's possible to add the Revo Speed 2 bar QB. They've done a lot of work on this list and this comment is not meant to be a buzz kill. With the uni changes and script changes or adds to gloves I'd think this would be the easiest thing that they could do since this is such a popular facemask! Editing players especially QBs can be frustrating when the options are limited in this arena! I'd hope they consider this going into the season!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #48
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
I know this is a uni thread and I'm big on uni's... But I'm also a huge equipment guy and would at least think it's possible to add the Revo Speed 2 bar QB. They've done a lot of work on this list and this comment is not meant to be a buzz kill. With the uni changes and script changes or adds to gloves I'd think this would be the easiest thing that they could do since this is such a popular facemask! Editing players especially QBs can be frustrating when the options are limited in this arena! I'd hope they consider this going into the season!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »