Home

BOWL SEASON BUSTED

This is a discussion on BOWL SEASON BUSTED within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #25
Rookie

Peacefrog's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BOWL SEASON BUSTED

Realistically, it would be Neb vs Minn in the title game, as Fresno St. is from a non-AQ conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #26
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

I love the fact the OP thinks the Bowl season is busted lol

Tell that to the teams the BCS screwed in real life. It's working correctly.

And can we stop saying things are busted when clearly, things didn't go your way and you're upset. Seriously. Like the coaches thread where the guy thinks CC is busted when its very accurate.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Go Big Red!
Old 07-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #28
Rookie

Gopher's Arena

OVR: 2

Well I def took a lot of backlash from my OP. Respectable backlash of course, and yes I was upset. The reason was because I'm using Jarodds black sliders and got so close to a BCS Natty Ship. I don't know if the Gophers D will be able to do that again since the DC took a HC job.

Well thanks for the input. Last thing, for those who made fun because I said BOWL SEASON BUSTED... Let's be honest, the BCS is busted so suck off and figure it out like I just did.

M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A... MINNESOTA! MINNESOTA! EHHHHHHH GOPHERS!

Old 07-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #29
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, Devine_Hot_Dog, if it makes you feel better...

Year one of my Dynasty I went 12-1 and won my conference. Defeated multiple ranked teams and a 2 loss team got in the BCS NC over me (to face a 13-0 team).

I was Florida, beat A&M in the SEC Championship, and was only #7 in the final rankings. Alabama, with two losses, was #2 in rankings after the conference championship weekend.

It's all about when you lose. I lost late in the season and couldn't bounce back. Bama lost early on and road the wins into the top of the rankings.

Is it broken? Probably not. How many times have we've seen undefeated lose late in the year (even their last games) and negate their shot at a title. Computers might not mind much, but humans are going ruin your chances.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 11
Game takes top undefeated teams from the best conference prestige first. If 3 undefeated teams were left after CCG, the game takes the teams from the top 2 conferences. If it comes down taking teams with losses, the takes/makes the team that is best in the best conference as the number 2 team.

The bcs is not perfect and never has been. The OP example is just bcs in game acting like bcs in real life.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #31
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Not really true, first dynasty I did had OSU vs USC when Bama was also undefeated. Can't see a 7-time NC conference being ranked below B1G and PAC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #32
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Wasted opportunity in the thread title......
Busting My Bowls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »