Home

Problem with recruiting visits?

This is a discussion on Problem with recruiting visits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Problem with recruiting visits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla

My only theory is this.

When you had these monster visits the players moved you to #1 and locked out the CPU. Remember at the advance the CPU is allowed to basically recruit 1 week ahead of you. They could have used a lock pick and still be given the prior weekly points. Where as with a user when you use the lock pick you only get 2100 points and a move to second place. The cpu is able to lock pick and get weekly points.

here is my theory on the flow of actions; Advance-> Phase 1: calculate visits points, weekly points, leaders,locks,. Phase 2: Cpu recruits, breaks lock (2,000+), get points for the prior week. Maintains lead and negates visit.
That's my theory too.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Problem with recruiting visits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla

here is my theory on the flow of actions; Advance-> Phase 1: calculate visits points, weekly points, leaders,locks,. Phase 2: Cpu recruits, breaks lock (2,000+), get points for the prior week. Maintains lead and negates visit.
This would explain the one time I've seen something like this. I was in the lead by 2k points. Temple was the #3 team and below the projected locked out line. They got a 1,100 point boost for no reason, their visit wasn't that week. So I thought something was glitches on their visit date. But when their visit came around they got another 1k point gain. In the end it didn't matter I was to far ahead, but def a weird string of events.
What I'm trying to figure out is why I have royal treatment level 3 which should give me 1k points for visits. But it doesn't always work that way if I don't hit my game goals it won't be 1k points. The base visit is for 500 points which is where I think the 1k points should show up before game goals r figured in. Anyone else seeing this?
Old 09-29-2013, 08:42 AM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Re: Problem with recruiting visits?

Missing Recruiting Points from players that committed

Platform: PS3
Week 12 Year 1 of Online Dynasty (6 users). 5 players committed to my school after their week 11 visit but the points that were allocated to them are not available. I'm missing 2650 points of a possible 6500. Please help!! Contacted EA but no response yet.
....had to restart this dynasty 2 times for other issues (game freezing vs users, coaches not receiving xp's after completing tasks)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »