Home

"Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14

This is a discussion on "Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2013, 12:02 AM   #17
Banned

fearme504's Arena

OVR: 1
It's funny how y'all freak out and run to the forums and contact customer support so soon, I had the same problem last night.....I waited a bit and what do you know it worked. Chill out guys
Old 07-31-2013, 12:04 AM   #18
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: "Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearme504
It's funny how y'all freak out and run to the forums and contact customer support so soon, I had the same problem last night.....I waited a bit and what do you know it worked. Chill out guys
But when I get on to play NCAA, I expect to game for an extended amount of time and knock out 4 or 5 games at a time. Not play one game, wait three hours to advance, play another game, and have the same thing happen week in and week out.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:06 AM   #19
Banned

fearme504's Arena

That is understandable just trying to point out its not an end of the world thing and its not a game killer it's probably just high traffic
Old 07-31-2013, 12:06 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: "Online Dynasty is Currently Unavailable" Can't advance past Bowl Games - NCAA 14

Quote:
Some of us have stuff to do tomorrow and can't wait up all night for it to work. I had all 8 of my guys up ready to play their next games and maybe get 2 in. And then this happens. Frustrating.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:14 AM   #21
Banned

fearme504's Arena

You say some of us like I don't have a job and a life as well I certainty do but I also know that a video game is going to have issues. The industries biggest names have issues through there lifespan it's just seems like sports gamers make the biggest deal out of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #22
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
That is understandable just trying to point out its not an end of the world thing and its not a game killer it's probably just high traffic
While I agree that the game is not unplayable because of it, it sort of is if you don't have several free hours to wait around to play your next game. I understand that NCAA has 126 teams to process during the advance, but Madden has 32 and it advances in a split second. The only reasoning I can think of why it takes so long is that EA assigns far more servers towards Madden to speed up the process, but only a limited amount towards NCAA.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:24 AM   #23
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
You say some of us like I don't have a job and a life as well I certainty do but I also know that a video game is going to have issues. The industries biggest names have issues through there lifespan it's just seems like sports gamers make the biggest deal out of it.
Some don't have jobs or a life at the moment. A large portion of the gamers who play are still in high school. But I get what you're saying. If the issue was repetitive and happened in Madden I'd agree with you. But because of the fact that Madden can advance in a split second, it is indeed possibly for NCAA (who has 4-5 times more teams) to only take a bit longer than Madden to advance and advance efficiently. EA just doesn't want to shell out the money for the servers that would do that. If they did, that'd eliminate "You are now 108th in line to advance your online dynasty". But yeah. At the end of the day I realize it's just a game, but it's not free. I paid $60 (some paid more for add-ons) for the advertised features (online dynasty) that I'm not being able to access. I, as the consumer, have to hold someone responsible.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:54 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
My advice would be to try posting this over on the NCAA Football Online section of the forum, located here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-online-forum/
Man, are you the bleeping thread police? Get a hobby (besides trouble shooting everyone on OS).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »