Home

Online "Commissioner has made changes" bug

This is a discussion on Online "Commissioner has made changes" bug within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online "Commissioner has made changes" bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1willdo14
I have had this problem against the comp, although I had trouble starting a game vs a user until we changed our jerseys to the old ones.

Meaning I think it has something to do with the updated uniforms we downloaded.

Is everyone that is having this problem have the new uniforms? I have not had issues until I have played vs UNC. It has happened twice now vs them and the have updated jerseys.

Nope , I did not d/l the unis. Mainly because alt unis caused all sorts of user v user issues in OD's last year ( or maybe it was the year before). Hell , who knows. I don't recall if it was d/l jersey's or just the alt's that are already in gm. day one. But it would cause all kinds of crazy freezes when trying to get a user gm started. It's such a shame we as paying customers have to reverse engineer some of this crap , just to play a product we paid for , how it was meant to be played. If saving your OD file as a user messes something up , fix it , or make it to where people can't do it. Do something for gods sake.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #18
Rookie

NEED HELP!!

Deleting the file worked once for me, and I think I am doing it right...but everytime I play the game it says "Commish has made changes" What do I do?

If anyone has any solution or ideas please let me know!!

Thanks
Old 08-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1willdo14
NEED HELP!!

Deleting the file worked once for me, and I think I am doing it right...but everytime I play the game it says "Commish has made changes" What do I do?

If anyone has any solution or ideas please let me know!!

Thanks

Are you saving the OD file when prompted to( When you 1st go to access OD , after you download any changes that happened in the OD since last login)? If you are saving this.....STOP and do not save it anymore. Worked for me so far.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #20
Rookie

theMUHMEshow's Arena

OVR: 3

Never had the issue but a few guys in my OD have. I NEVER save the dynasty file. I remember a few years back this was an issue and since then, I never have.

Guys that were having the issue in my OD were saving the file.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #21
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

This is ruining our current dynasty and has yet to be addressed or get any attention..

It happens to 2-3 users every single week. No changes are ever made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #22
Rookie

bkeysor's Arena

OVR: 3

I agree. All I do now to avoid it, is I do not save the new file when we advance.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #23
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Had this happen to me and amid other issues I called ea customer support to see if they were aware of the issues and they said they know of them and a patch is on the horizon but couldn't say when. I asked what were they doing for people who have had to either stop their dynasty or have lost users due to this, his answer????? I can give you a free pack of ultimate team cards!!! I lost it I like this game but it doesn't work the way it's meant to and if this were any other product there would be a mass recall (imagine a tv that froze once a week when you changed channels) but ea gets to do this year in and out do us consumers have any recourse here???
Old 09-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #24
Pro

It's happend to me twice so far,very frustrating
Warriors
Sharks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »