Home

Any way to add equipment via uniform store?

This is a discussion on Any way to add equipment via uniform store? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Any way to add equipment via uniform store?

This is not another "missing equipment thread" so please don't close. Obviously, I am one of those who is quite disgruntled with the lack of facemask/helmet updates for this game like many of you...So this is my question that I don't know if anyone knows anything more about:

With what was released recently via the uniform store (new uniforms/helmets color schemes, gloves, base layers) would it not be therefore possible for them to update/correct/add facemasks (i.e. revo speed 2 bar for all teams, Xenith helmet for all teams, fix the older revo facemasks for all teams) via the uniform store? I am not very "game programer" savy, so I don't know if anyone knows if this would be feasible or not. Obviously I know this is HIGHLY unlikely that this would happen. I was just curious if anyone could shed light on this. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Any way to add equipment via uniform store?

Yea its possible but I am pretty certain that if EA chose not to add in the equipment people want during all the time of production of NCAA14, they aren't gonna add it in now.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeah, I was quite impressed with what they were able to do with the uniform store in the first update. If they can be that detailed that they can add new gloves and base layer undersleeves, I don't know why they wouldn't be able to update the helmet equipment for all the teams and at the very least add the revo speed 2 bar for all the teams. I am obvisouly not going to hold by breath, but it is an interesting thought. I personally would rather have effort put towards adding something a strong minority has been begging for for 3 years now rather than new gloves or undersleeves.

Even if they don't address any of the helmet/facemask equipment with the uniform store, I am excited to see what other uniform/peripheral equipment additions the future updates will have in store.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

They can add equipment via a patch....... will they? Well, probably not.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

doubt they would deal with equipment in a patch, if anything it would be a patch to fix gameplay or any bugs in the game. thought it read in a thread on the forum here before the game was released was that the developers were limited on what they could add on equipment because of the disc size
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLehrsch32

This is not another "missing equipment thread" so please don't close. Obviously, I am one of those who is quite disgruntled with the lack of facemask/helmet updates for this game like many of you...So this is my question that I don't know if anyone knows anything more about:

With what was released recently via the uniform store (new uniforms/helmets color schemes, gloves, base layers) would it not be therefore possible for them to update/correct/add facemasks (i.e. revo speed 2 bar for all teams, Xenith helmet for all teams, fix the older revo facemasks for all teams) via the uniform store? I am not very "game programer" savy, so I don't know if anyone knows if this would be feasible or not. Obviously I know this is HIGHLY unlikely that this would happen. I was just curious if anyone could shed light on this. Thanks

I would pay just to have the option to add team color socks, team color ankle tape, and the option for more shoes and socks in teambuilder..... I would pay a good deal too because it would enhance the game experience FOR ME... I know I am in the minority on this but I also know. I am not alone.....
Old 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #7
Rookie

UK_Sooner's Arena

OVR: 1

I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard a job to add new helmets and facemasks to the game given what they can do with the uniform store. However, I suspect that the new equipment will be in the next game on the next gen consoles as a big draw to pull in/retain the fanbase given the buggy game this year. Least I hope so. I wouldn't say I'm a big uniform fan, but I at least would like it to be near as to what we see on a Saturday and the facemask bug that prevalent on the PS3 annoyed me somewhat as I was excited for the game this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »