Home

Where are all the Gamechangers at?

This is a discussion on Where are all the Gamechangers at? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Where are all the Gamechangers at?

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...t-gamechangers
Quote:
EA SPORTS Game Changers are high-profile members of the EA SPORTS community who use their expert knowledge of our games to inform, entertain and assist others. As well as exercising their talents for the benefit of the rest of the community, they also frequently work with us directly to contribute to the development and support of the games themselves with focused feedback. EA SPORTS Game Changers are independent of EA SPORTS, with separate opinions and perspectives, and are able to represent the views of the community members with whom they engage every day.

This game has issues. Seriously - look at all the posts.

What I don't see is any interaction by EA's Gamechangers. Isn't that what they are supposed to be doing? Trying to interact with the community and talk about issues in a constructive manner? Maybe find a way to figure out if we are getting a patch soon?

I mean, there are threads in the Sliders section alone that is filled with guys that work day in, and day out, with this game. Trying to fix this, bringing up a theory here and there. We are doing it - but what are the gamechangers doing? Where are the youtube videos - what happened to all the analysis from guys that are supposed to change this game for the better?

I'm not calling you out, but the community needs a voice - we are OS brothers and sisters suffering together through the issues with this game - yet there is no word, no voice, no interaction - just thread after thread about the same thing. With the unofficial gamechangers sweating it out in the sliders section, spewing out theory after theory - only to be debunked one after another.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #2
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Where are all the Gamechangers at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...t-gamechangers

This game has issues. Seriously - look at all the posts.

What I don't see is any interaction by EA's Gamechangers. Isn't that what they are supposed to be doing? Trying to interact with the community and talk about issues in a constructive manner? Maybe find a way to figure out if we are getting a patch soon?

I mean, there are threads in the Sliders section alone that is filled with guys that work day in, and day out, with this game. Trying to fix this, bringing up a theory here and there. We are doing it - but what are the gamechangers doing? Where are the youtube videos - what happened to all the analysis from guys that are supposed to change this game for the better?

I'm not calling you out, but the community needs a voice - we are OS brothers and sisters suffering together through the issues with this game - yet there is no word, no voice, no interaction - just thread after thread about the same thing. With the unofficial gamechangers sweating it out in the sliders section, spewing out theory after theory - only to be debunked one after another.
You are calling them out. This forum is becoming toxic for anyone associated the NCAA 14. Who would want to comment and then instantly get insulted/yelled at for a game they merely enjoy and do not make. They aren't the developers.

I also don't blame the devs either, who knows, thy may be at work on this. They don't work 24.7. The first gameplay patch LAST YEAR was released in August.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
You are calling them out. This forum is becoming toxic for anyone associated the NCAA 14. Who would want to comment and then instantly get insulted/yelled at for a game they merely enjoy and do not make. They aren't the developers.

I also don't blame the devs either, who knows, thy may be at work on this. They don't work 24.7. The first gameplay patch LAST YEAR was released in August.
That's the problem though. So GC was set up to just be in it for the good things of the game? You take the good with the bad. A lot of guys on here tha aren't GC are very constructive with their approaches.

How hard would it be to make a simple video, analyzing the game - making suggestions in threads - contributing to the sliders section, etc.

For instance, I believe guys like Oraeon is a game changer. He does this year in and year out - and analyzes the game objectively - but he's just an example of someone who is putting in their blood, sweat and tears for this game.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eam-stats.html

If the only reason not to partake is fear of insult,etc - then why do it in the first place? Re-read the description of what a gamechanger is - the community is what's important.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
That's the problem though. So GC was set up to just be in it for the good things of the game? You take the good with the bad. A lot of guys on here tha aren't GC are very constructive with their approaches.

How hard would it be to make a simple video, analyzing the game - making suggestions in threads - contributing to the sliders section, etc.

For instance, I believe guys like Oraeon is a game changer. He does this year in and year out - and analyzes the game objectively - but he's just an example of someone who is putting in their blood, sweat and tears for this game.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eam-stats.html

If the only reason not to partake is fear of insult,etc - then why do it in the first place? Re-read the description of what a gamechanger is - the community is what's important.
They are unpaid and not contractually obligated to answer questions here or anywhere else. This is *ONE* of many community's about EA Sports games. Funny enough, a community I frequently post at has at least 3 developers who actively talk about there games.

Also funny, they don't get insulted either. It's a stricter forum. People wonder why the devs stopped coming here, that is probably your answer. Gamechangers don't have to come here either. I would think their main avenue for tips and stuff is twitter and the official forums.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:48 AM   #5
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Also funny, they don't get insulted either. It's a stricter forum. People wonder why the devs stopped coming here, that is probably your answer. Gamechangers don't have to come here either. I would think their main avenue for tips and stuff is twitter and the official forums.
Please point out where any actual insult occurred in the OP...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 02:50 AM   #6
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Please point out where any actual insult occurred in the OP...
Please reread what I was talking about and get back to me. In the more recent past, people have been banned for being complete shtakoheads to the devs in general. I was not talking about the OP.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:02 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Please reread what I was talking about and get back to me. In the more recent past, people have been banned for being complete shtakoheads to the devs in general. I was not talking about the OP.
That's fine, man. I'm not sure what is being contributed to this thread by you though. I'm asking for a voice - like "hey I'm here, but can't talk about EA sports" - awesome.

It's like, yeah - there's some issues - but it's a video game and noone wants to get insulted. As if this is personal insults? I mean, I'm not a programmer or dev - or whatever - but constructive criticism is not far fetched on here. I've been here for 10 years and it is well modded and conversations are constructive. That's what I was getting at.

Forgive me for looking at another way to get attention - to get some kind of a voice for us; but what's the harm in that? Where and how does the "assisting" part happen?

And lastly - a big question: In your honest opinion, what do you think ANY community thinks about gamechangers, when the final product still consists of the same issues we've been asking to be fixed since NCAA 12?

If you can answer that honestly, and this goes for anyone, you'll have your answer of why I created this thread.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:08 AM   #8
Quick as lightning

TexanCam's Arena

OVR: 8

I think most gamechangers have their own sites they deliver content to. Or are a part of other gamechangers sites.
2014 (3-9) Some things are better left unsaid...
UTSA
2015 (0-0)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »