Home

Comeback Route Glitch

This is a discussion on Comeback Route Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Comeback Route Glitch

has anyone had the problem where you throw to the comeback but the receiver just stops and doesn't even try to catch it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Comeback Route Glitch

Unfortunately, I don't think thats a glitch. It appears to be EA's way of evening the playing field for the cpu defense. Is frustrating, I know. The wr just stands there like a statue, while the cb breaks on the ball like Deion.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

Happened to me yesterday while playing online...had not seen it yet before that - figured it was some sort of glitch.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomguy123
has anyone had the problem where you throw to the comeback but the receiver just stops and doesn't even try to catch it?
Hi. Long time player but first time poster on this site... Which is awesome. I noticed that if you throw the ball right before the wr curls that the db wont get there for the int nearly as much. Which is pretty real as most of the time in real life the qb releases the ball before the wr finishes his route. If you wait for the wr to turn the db will eat you up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »