Home

Recruits Decommitting

This is a discussion on Recruits Decommitting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 11:39 PM   #65
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Recruits Decommitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
The second he is committed on the game, you are no longer able to see how many points you are behind. You would know if he were committed and he wasnt if you were able to see the team interest screen and it showed you 1,300 or how many ever points you were behind. Im not looking for a bug, Im looking for clarification about decommittments and what you are describing isnt a decommittment because he was never committed anywhere.....thats all Im saying.
If I recall correctly you are able to see how far behind you are... and you can see how far ahead you are with players that have committed to your school.....
Maybe I am mistaken tho... going to check real quick

EDIT: I just signed 2 guys in my OD, blue and white circles with check mark... and a 4300 point lead over stanford and 4700 over michigan state
The other guy has 3000 point lead over Utah and 4500 over BYU and UCLA(user team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
EA just needs to bring back soft commits and we wouldn't even be having this argument.
YESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
@mtoo22
In my OSU dynasty I have a couple of guys who I think will visit after other schools and I think they will commit to those schools, Im going to leave them on my board and see if they visit (if I can get one scheduled)
I believe 100% what you're saying but I also want to see it.
Please... and PICS!

Last edited by jmaj315; 07-31-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »