Home

The Real DC Glitch COUNTER

This is a discussion on The Real DC Glitch COUNTER within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #33
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Real DC Glitch COUNTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
The standard bearer for latchportuitude is such that these scenarios are inavoidible. A gamer per se purporting to marginalize ramparts through seminal research or perhaps events trained by mastodon programming professionals still falls udder the veracity of norfilter section codes.

Shameful it may be but filtration methods under the ordinance referendum 6.72-A stipulates that such matters be unadorned with insensitive materials seen to be in violation of agreement terms.

Such individuals most been punished by law however persecution is variable slips and normally not pursued by investors whit whom such matters has Ben charged. It's unfortunate and fringing upon the very necessities and underpinnings if a nation birthed by mother freedom by the bloods of men gone past.
I agree with this libertine sentiment over the hearts of those heroes who fell playing Call of Duty and Battlefield Bad Company. Now our small abode must stretch over the fields of men in spandex pants who want to play the game they love- football, without being disconnected. For shame, DC*******s. For shame.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just another reason why this game is trash online. The worst online experience since the game went online over 10 years ago. If this was a beta it would be canned. This is a release 6 weeks in. So sad. What a pos.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #35
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggler360
Just another reason why this game is trash online. The worst online experience since the game went online over 10 years ago. If this was a beta it would be canned. This is a release 6 weeks in. So sad. What a pos.
Yesterday i faced this bum who kept no huddling every play. 4th and 15 1 minute into the game and what does he do...

no huddle, throws a wild pass

disconnect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 10:53 AM   #36
Rookie

mattytally's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Are you done? Everyone has verbal ticks when they talk, words they repeat when they are trying to explain themselves and can't quite find the words.

For some it's "man". For others it's "like". And for others it's "you know".

Even still there are nonverbal ticks people do such as making hand motions or gestures when they talk.

In any case, it's cool. You watched the whole video and didn't comprehend not one word of it. Man. People over the internet man. Can't even conduct themselves man. Man, just, man, some people man. I just don't understand why people can't just post constructive criticism instead of being a douche about it man.
And... Burn
Old 08-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 9

This works you just have to remember your defensive formation when they pause the game. Say you came out in 43 stack when they paused the game to dc you then you go to formation subs 43 stack and sub in the top guy at the list for the bottom guy at the list. Important note once they try to dc you, you have to switch defensive formations so if they try it and your in 43 stack after you counter it then you have to call a different defensive formation the next time. Such as nickel or dime. What I do personally when they try to dc me is counter it twice then call time outs when they pause it, works like a charm. Ip booting is a different story, no known way for me to counter an ip boot.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #38
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Pcobb wanted to download the game, but was waiting out a freeze glitcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
Can you DM me the guy's gamertag or PSN ID? We'll look into this. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
This has been going on for years I've just assumed Ea didn't care or couldn't do anything about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcobb864
Not sure if they helped me or not but about 5 minutes after I dm the guys psn name. the guy lost connection and I got my win. If Ea helped me thanks to you guys but now to dl the demo and give it a go.
I don't know if I should be ecstatic or outraged so I guess Im just lol'n. Hopefully if I find myself frozen he can help a brother out. I wonder if they can completely erase people's records that would do so much to clean up online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »