Home

Online Dynasty Problem

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
Rookie

mgcole42's Arena

OVR: 2
Online Dynasty Problem

My online dynasty just had a user vs user game played. The game was decided on a last second field goal. Right after the game, both players experienced the game moving to a black screen. They should have been taken to the post game menu and results and stats should have been uploaded to the server. Instead, both players' games seem to become unresponsive and do absolutely nothing.

Please tell me there is a way to get those game stats from the server. I will be very disappointed if this isn't the case. At the very least there should be a way for me to input game results and stats manually. Someone please help me out on this. There is no way I'm going to let the game be replayed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online Dynasty Problem

If the game didn't upload your only options are to have them play it again or advance the week and let it be simmed. If it didn't upload the results there is no way to retrieve them, and if there was there is not a way to manually enter results
Old 08-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
Rookie

BrockOchoGOAT's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgcole42
My online dynasty just had a user vs user game played. The game was decided on a last second field goal. Right after the game, both players experienced the game moving to a black screen. They should have been taken to the post game menu and results and stats should have been uploaded to the server. Instead, both players' games seem to become unresponsive and do absolutely nothing.

Please tell me there is a way to get those game stats from the server. I will be very disappointed if this isn't the case. At the very least there should be a way for me to input game results and stats manually. Someone please help me out on this. There is no way I'm going to let the game be replayed.
There is no way to get those stats or put in your own. However, you shoyuld not let it be replayed either. One team already won, and the other team already lost. It is a bad situation, but the only thing to do is to put the losing team on auto pilot and tell the winning team to play the CPU, win, but kep it as close as possible.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
Rookie

mgcole42's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for the advice, guys. This is really disappointing. Just to think that 11 of us bought this game so we could play in a dynasty together and then things like this happen. EA rakes in the cash and then does nothing about their broken game.The fact that they haven't accounted for a simple server issue like this really shows how inept they are. If an online dynasty game loses connection and all the game data is on the server......let the players rejoin and resume the game! It's really not that difficult.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »