Home

Extra Pipeline not working

This is a discussion on Extra Pipeline not working within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

OVR: 5
Extra Pipeline not working

I was just wondering is anyone else having trouble with the extra pipeline that you can purchase in the preseason recruiting menu. Because for the second year in a row in my dynasty I have selected a certain state as an extra pipeline and it shows up that it's a pipeline but then in recruiting week 1 it's not their and I don't receive the pipeline bonus that I was getting in the preseason.

Has anyone else experienced this? I paid for the extra pipeline but I don't understand why it's not giving it to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

Re: Extra Pipeline not working

Nobody hasn't had this issue pop up? Because in year 1 of my dynasty I just thought maybe I didn't save after I chose my extra pipeline. But before year 2 I made darn sure that I chose the pipeline it saved and I had the pipeline bonus in my recruiting boards. Now I get to week 1 and the state is not highlighted and I have no pipeline bonus points.

This cost me the #1 QB in year 1 & now I have 7 potential recruits from this state this year. I just wanna see if only this is my game or has this happened elsewhere?
Old 08-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

So no one has encountered this?
Old 08-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I have. It's pretty annoying. It only works in the pre-season recruiting. After that it doesn't work. You probably haven't gotten much of a response because not many people purchase those things. I had a few extra points laying around so I just went ahead and did it.

Last edited by BA2929; 08-02-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

you mad bro?

Haven't heard it. Did you make a second dynasty to test and see if it was an across the board issue for you or if its isolated to this 1 particular dynasty file?

As far as losing the #1 QB just because you couldn't get the pipeline state bonus points is a bit extreme. If you truly had a shot at landing the kid 50 points a week wouldn't have been the dagger. that's only 500 points over 10 weeks. With a well timed visit +800, throw for 250, +300, beat a conference team +100, complimentary visits OG (up to 2 )+100 Comp visit T (up to 2) +100, comp visit WR (2) +100 you could have been at +1500 easy.

I use to purchase the pipeline state perk but i found that it wasn't a huge advantage to me because I could manufacture the points. Having the "natural" pipeline however generates recruits with interest in your school starting in preseason which is a huge advantage. I wish EA would me "purchased" pipelines act like "natural" pipelines.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
you mad bro?

Haven't heard it. Did you make a second dynasty to test and see if it was an across the board issue for you or if its isolated to this 1 particular dynasty file?

As far as losing the #1 QB just because you couldn't get the pipeline state bonus points is a bit extreme. If you truly had a shot at landing the kid 50 points a week wouldn't have been the dagger. that's only 500 points over 10 weeks. With a well timed visit +800, throw for 250, +300, beat a conference team +100, complimentary visits OG (up to 2 )+100 Comp visit T (up to 2) +100, comp visit WR (2) +100 you could have been at +1500 easy.

I use to purchase the pipeline state perk but i found that it wasn't a huge advantage to me because I could manufacture the points. Having the "natural" pipeline however generates recruits with interest in your school starting in preseason which is a huge advantage. I wish EA would me "purchased" pipelines act like "natural" pipelines.
I'm playing as Texas and that #1 QB was from Mississippi...he ended up going to Mississippi State I felt the pipeline bonus would surely have sewn him up.

As for the test dynasty I think I might just have to try it.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Mac
I'm playing as Texas and that #1 QB was from Mississippi...he ended up going to Mississippi State I felt the pipeline bonus would surely have sewn him up.

As for the test dynasty I think I might just have to try it.

It's happened to me in 3 different Dynasties. It's not just that one file.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Same here. No extra pipeline when season starts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »