Home

Lagging

This is a discussion on Lagging within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
Rookie

TSTAD's Arena

OVR: 0
Lagging

Has anyone else noticed that during the game that it starts to lag? If so has anyone figured out how to stop it so that the game moves smoothly (Ex: When players are running they appear to be moving slowly)? I've also noticed that sometimes during the game that the scoreboard goes away.

I called gamstop about the lagging and they said that the game lags due to a recent update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Lagging

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTAD
Has anyone else noticed that during the game that it starts to lag? If so has anyone figured out how to stop it so that the game moves smoothly (Ex: When players are running they appear to be moving slowly)? I've also noticed that sometimes during the game that the scoreboard goes away.

I called gamstop about the lagging and they said that the game lags due to a recent update?
I haven't installed any updates and my game still lags from time to time. I just restart my 360 and the lag goes away.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've definitely noticed the lag, especially when the offense runs no huddle. Many times it lags so long that I don't get to pick a play and the play selection menu pops up during the next play. It's obviously annoying.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Rookie

TSTAD's Arena

Because of the lagging and the new recruiting system I am considering returning my copy of ncaa 14 and going back to playing ncaa 12.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

YES. I have definitely noticed this. Actually, I didn't start noticing it until the last few days. Did EA put out any new updates/tuners the last few days that may have affected the game?

For me it's happened twice in my Miami dynasty,both times in the second half. It happens at the beginning of the third quarter and lasts the entire half.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #6
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTAD

If by "recent update" they mean "the patch that came out when the game released", then they're probably right because I've experienced the lag off and on since the game released. It only happens about once every 5 games, then it goes away randomly. It's not that annoying to me to be honest.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #7
Rookie

TSTAD's Arena

Have u considered returning the game because of the issues?
Old 08-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Yes!!!!!!!!!! I was just talking about this to someone else the other day. I usually get it in the 2nd half and it last all half. I don't know where it comes from or if it's game related but it's definetly there. It's really annoying. I was thinking maybe an update but there isn't one. I'm glad other have experienced this so maybe EA can do something about it. EA is gettin so close to a very good game but all these hiccups make you wonder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »