Home

As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF...

This is a discussion on As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #9
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeithappen
Whats your gamertag? I'll play right now with North Carolina.
d11king - 360. I run a no-huddle spread option with UCLA.

I'm not sure why but I feel as if your record online does and doesn't matter. I'm more concerned with my record in the league I'm in, rather than the quick match cause quick matches essentially mean nothing.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #10
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

While I understand playing a against jerks like you described is very frustrating, quitting is a mistake. I personally don't play anyone with a DNF higher than 10%. As mundane and repetitive as it is to play someone who only runs 3 plays. It gives you a chance to experiment and find the perfect defense to stop a particular play which in turn will help you stop it against future opponents. Lastly nothing is sweeter than beating a guy who plays irregularly or cheeses
Old 08-04-2013, 01:52 AM   #11
MVP

d11king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
While I understand playing a against jerks like you described is very frustrating, quitting is a mistake. I personally don't play anyone with a DNF higher than 10%. As mundane and repetitive as it is to play someone who only runs 3 plays. It gives you a chance to experiment and find the perfect defense to stop a particular play which in turn will help you stop it against future opponents. Lastly nothing is sweeter than beating a guy who plays irregularly or cheeses
I do understand that too but it means nothing to me whether they back on, because I'm sure everyone who plays online would rather want a great game instead of having to deal with all that nonsense. I don't play online in ranked matches like that, I've played in a lot this year cause playing a user in general might be preferred in some cases. I just don't want to sit there and waste an hour when I could easily just give you that win and find someone worth playing.

It's bad I know :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 02:18 AM   #12
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Records are worthless. With that said I'm 21-9, on a 10 game winning streak and have a 0 DNF%... all without glitching.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:36 AM   #13
MVP

d11king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Records are worthless. With that said I'm 21-9, on a 10 game winning streak and have a 0 DNF%... all without glitching.
X360? If so, d11king.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:53 AM   #14
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
And now you know why you are not a coach.
How many teams lost games last year in college football because they chose to kick a long field goal (35 yds or longer) with a questionable kicker when they had a better chance of converting a forth down, too many! If I was a college coach I would never let my kicker do a field goal from 35 yds or more better off going for it, most college FG kickers suck.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:11 AM   #15
MVP

d11king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
How many teams lost games last year in college football because they chose to kick a long field goal (35 yds or longer) with a questionable kicker when they had a better chance of converting a forth down, too many! If I was a college coach I would never let my kicker do a field goal from 35 yds or more better off going for it, most college FG kickers suck.
Well if your kicker can make the field goal, what's the issue? I go for it on 4th down if its like 4th and 6 and I'm at my opponents 36. That's realistic, that's sim. Going for it on 4th and 17 on your own 44 is not. Punt the ball and play good defense to get the ball back, simple as that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #16
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

I just got in a couple of games with d11. I can vouch that he plays legit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »