Home

As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF...

This is a discussion on As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF...

DONT LET MY RECORD FOOL YOU THOUGH... anyway playing against me will probably be of the best online games you'll probably have this season, and possibly one of the most competitive.

Just today I played two users, (Michigan, West Viginia) with UCLA and I noticed both users had similar records as me, and both games played extremely sim for being quick matches online. The WVU user ran a no-huddle from the Pistol, and the Michigan user ended up being a 45-42 OT loss which ended up being my #4 Greatest Game. I sent both users a 'vgg' {stop all the negativity in messages} and the messages became conversations about how one's offense was good.

I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything like that, but now looking back at some of my funnest games online, they've usually come against people who are like 8-8 or whatever, and generally don't play with anyone inside the Top 10, I've seen alot of Michigan, Miami, Nebraska, Florida St. so I was curious if the majority of you are in the same bracket and if you are, you should leave your gamertag here so we can all link up and play. I could easily be 15-4 or somewhere in that area but I quit when users do dumb shish, like running the same 3 plays, or going for it on 4th on your own 30 on 4th and 15. Yes I quit, I said it, all I want are games that are enjoyable and play sim. So essentially, just seeing if it holds true that some of the best games online will come from users with decent records.

I know this could easily be placed in the Online Section, but I did want to get a discussion going here as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: As of right now, my online record is 11-14 with a 35% DNF...

Good thread. It'll most likely be merged but I agree.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
DONT LET MY RECORD FOOL YOU THOUGH... anyway playing against me will probably be of the best online games you'll probably have this season, and possibly one of the most competitive.

Just today I played two users, (Michigan, West Viginia) with UCLA and I noticed both users had similar records as me, and both games played extremely sim for being quick matches online. The WVU user ran a no-huddle from the Pistol, and the Michigan user ended up being a 45-42 OT loss which ended up being my #4 Greatest Game. I sent both users a 'vgg' {stop all the negativity in messages} and the messages became conversations about how one's offense was good.

I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything like that, but now looking back at some of my funnest games online, they've usually come against people who are like 8-8 or whatever, and generally don't play with anyone inside the Top 10, I've seen alot of Michigan, Miami, Nebraska, Florida St. so I was curious if the majority of you are in the same bracket and if you are, you should leave your gamertag here so we can all link up and play. I could easily be 15-4 or somewhere in that area but I quit when users do dumb shish, like running the same 3 plays, or going for it on 4th on your own 30 on 4th and 15. Yes I quit, I said it, all I want are games that are enjoyable and play sim. So essentially, just seeing if it holds true that some of the best games online will come from users with decent records.

I know this could easily be placed in the Online Section, but I did want to get a discussion going here as well.

Stop quitting and get your skills up son, players can go for it on 4th if they want too.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:13 PM   #4
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Stop quitting and get your skills up son, players can go for it on 4th if they want too.
Haha my skills are a little low but if you're trying to play in a sim game against me and post the results, I'd be fine with that. Then the debate on who's skills are better or not will be known...

Old 08-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Whats your gamertag? I'll play right now with North Carolina.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Instead of working on your "skills", work on being sim, which is not go on 4th when you want.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Instead of working on your "skills", work on being sim, which is not go on 4th when you want.
If I was a coach of a college football team I would rarely ever punt or kick field goals.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #8
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
If I was a coach of a college football team I would rarely ever punt or kick field goals.
And now you know why you are not a coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »