Home

Prob already posted, Sorry have to vent.

This is a discussion on Prob already posted, Sorry have to vent. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

OVR: 1
Exclamation Prob already posted, Sorry have to vent.

So this year due to my new Work/school schedule. I have no Sim league to play in.
So I decide I will play random games on line. Being a true sim baller I expect there to be cheese and BS online that is not what has got me so disgruntled.
It is the fact that folks don't even bother to be creative with the cheese. Don't get me wrong here I hate cheese but for all that is holy please can I see some thing other then 5 wide/ Run with Vick or other fast QB. If your gonna be that type of player be creative please... it is just so Boring seeing the same dang thing.

Without a sim league, online football my be dead for me this year!

OK sorry guys rant over thank you!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Prob already posted, Sorry have to vent.

That's why I don't play online. The last time I played a football game online was like Madden 10. The guy ran the same formation every play, hot routed the same guys the same route every time. The first time he had the ball he fumbled and I recovered. The next time he scored. After that he never got past the 50 yard line. I just called the same defense every time and got two pick sixes because he did the same thing every time. The cpu plays better then that.

I can only imagine how bad it is with this game. From what I see everyone uses Alabama or Oregon and then they get mad if they don't win by a blowout. I've read that a lot of guys quit before the end of the game if they are losing, and even seen some people say guys quit if they are not blowing out the other team. No thanks I'll stick to offline play.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
Pro

jackster802's Arena

OVR: 0

I have yet to actually get further than halftime in an online game. Opponent usually quits once you figure out how to stop their cheat play they keep running. It kinda ruins playing online.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster802
I have yet to actually get further than halftime in an online game. Opponent usually quits once you figure out how to stop their cheat play they keep running. It kinda ruins playing online.
About 75% of the ppl I've played are no huddle read option guys who will occasionally sprinkle in 4 verts and other passing plays out of 4 and 5 wide. Not fun at all
Old 08-05-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
About 75% of the ppl I've played are no huddle read option guys who will occasionally sprinkle in 4 verts and other passing plays out of 4 and 5 wide. Not fun at all
yep I just tried 2 games and both guys did this and then quit as soon as they saw they were going to lose! sucks but its good practice against a human for online dynastys so I just roll with it. (I have yet to finish a game as well) I hate they don't have the option to continue against the cpu after a quit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not even going to try to play online this year. There was lots of BS on Madden 13 with the pro style offenses on there so I can't even imagine how much cheese there is with lots of spread formations and the option, etc in NCAA. Not even gonna put myself through the frustration this year of playing that.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 5

I have to say, my online experience this year (10 games in I think) is very different. The majority have played sim, of all the rest, most played sim with some cheese. Only one player was the type I hate- onside every kick, 2pt. conversion if they score, screens, and running all around and throwing late in 4-5 wide.

I play sim ball. If you want someone to play, hit me up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »