Home

Has Anybody Ever Won A Coach's Challenge?

This is a discussion on Has Anybody Ever Won A Coach's Challenge? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Has Anybody Ever Won A Coach's Challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
The challenge system has been screwed up since they implemented it. For example, I've had numerous challenges reversed that showed they were right the first time, and vice versa. I wish they'd just take it out. The CPU doesn't need challenges, it should be right 100% of the time because there's no human error element.

Anyway, yes I've won a few coaches challenges this year.
Agreed. The review/challenge system is horrible. Any review of a fumble always leads to a reversal of the call. Which is fine, but annoying because it's just so predictable. And I consistently get screwed on reviews on catches by the CPU along the sidelines. The replay will clearly show the receiver landing out of bounds but the call will always be reversed and the catch will stand. I get that they're trying to add an element to make the game more realistic, but there's really no need for it. Especially when it doesn't even work right to begin with.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
Banned

BigMoneyAllDay's Arena

OVR: 0

I won at least 2. Both fumbles I think, and strangely both in the same game. I like the challenges system, this is the best feature ever for penalties.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 3

I win a few a season, I try to hold out for the auto review, which straightens out most fumble issues. I still some issues on catch out of bounds where the 1st step is clearly on the line. This year is better than '13 for getting plays right and overturned that should.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 08-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #20
Pro

RonNewman75's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm in year seven in my deepest dynasty and I'm 13-4 for challenges (stat junkie)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »