Home

New class action

This is a discussion on New class action within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 10:47 AM   #9
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: New class action

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The year before that we recieved a patch in September. The lack of details does not mean we should be concerned about not receiving a patch.
Right. It's a prudent move by EA to not throw out a date for a patch/tuner. I'd rather them take their time and fix as much as they can than release something right now to appease a small but vocal minority.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-09-2013, 10:47 AM   #10
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Really??? A class action lawsuit for a game you arent enjoying and find "buggy". Please explain to me what injuries or damages you have had due to your base for this class action lawsuit.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Guys, I think it's just frustration from Cheda. Let our brother breathe and regroup. If you took some time to research who Cheda is - you'd see he has been putting in a lot of work in getting this game working right.

At some point we've all had THAT point - some of us create threads, I'm guilty of it, and some of us keep it to ourselves. Let's just accept the thread for what it is - a form of venting; but probably should be closed.

Cheda - we got a final set out on the OS sliders if you haven't checked them out in a while. We found that RTK penalty definitely has an effect on the run game as you determined. I too have reached the maximum level of trying to fix the game - and I must say, a good effort has been put forth! So give it a shot!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #12
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Guys, I think it's just frustration from Cheda. Let our brother breathe and regroup. If you took some time to research who Cheda is - you'd see he has been putting in a lot of work in getting this game working right.

At some point we've all had THAT point - some of us create threads, I'm guilty of it, and some of us keep it to ourselves. Let's just accept the thread for what it is - a form of venting; but probably should be closed.
I can understand, but a class action lawsuit??? I am just curious what he sees as grounds to bring up a CAL.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #13
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The year before that we recieved a patch in September. The lack of details does not mean we should be concerned about not receiving a patch.
But when did they announce the patch?

I'm also not concerned that there won't be a patch, which is why I posted about Mcleod's tweet.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
But when did they announce the patch?

I'm also not concerned that there won't be a patch, which is why I posted about Mcleod's tweet.
Mid August. Mcleod did the same thing he did that year by referencing a patch in July.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #15
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

if there in fact is a patch released, i hope it arrives unannounced.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #16
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm glad the majority of members of OS cannot read.

Where did I say that I wasn't enjoying the game?

It is BROKEN. If u knew anything about football u would know that. There are no assisted tackles recorded, deflections get recorded as tackles. There are no fumbles. Completion % is horrendously high I could close my eyes and mash buttons and complete a pass.. That's OK with you?! YOU TURDS are the reason this game is so under achieving evey single year. All you care about is a facemask color. WOW.

All I said was there's no word on a patch yet. Last year we had two by now.

And with the next gen coming, it wouldn't have surprised me to see ea put out this crap game and abandon us with all our money. U guys all such jokes. Whining about uniforms and playing on freshman level bc u suck at football and haven't even lifted a weight or seen a practice let alone played for 10 years inclding high school college. This game is the BIGGEST MISREPRESENTATION of football ever.
It's like making a NASCAR game but the cars only go 50 mph or a baseball game where u can hit 20 homers a game or a basketball game where u can throw it up from half court and hit it 86%... So fun. No!!!

I've had it with these ridiculous people who sit back and accept.. No PAY.. For CRAP with a smile on your face. You should be ashamed of yur complacency. That is all. Good day.

Ps-The only one to post in this thread with a brain is Matt.
I didn't read past the first page bc it was the same ridiculous complacent response until yours buddy
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC

Last edited by Chedapalooza; 08-09-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »