Home

Online Dynasty Questions

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Online Dynasty Questions

1) My player and team records aren't being kept. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

2) My playbook doesn't seem to be keeping my audibles that I change in my OD. Is this a known bug?

3) Does changing a guy from FS to LB do anything to his stats or how the guy will play LB vs. simply leaving him at FS and subbing him in at LB as a FS? What is the point of changing positions vs. simply subbing the guy in at that position on the depth chart?

4) The CPU seems to be learning my style of play and adapting in year 2... does anyone else feel this way?

5) Is there any way to keep my assistant coaches from leaving my school and having to start over with rookies?

Last edited by Keyser Soze; 08-12-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Online Dynasty Questions

1. Are you talking about records such as longest kick return? If so, mine isn't saving either.

2. Not as far as I know. I have created 6 playbooks. All the audibles are correct

3. The player will suffer a ratings drop in awareness. If I am moving a FS to LB I always move them freshman year so the can develop in the position. That's the advantage of actually moving them. The position specific attributes will develop through off season training.

4. Can't say as I've changed playbooks.

5. No. Assistant coaches are hired and fired without any user input. The only thing you can do is reset their coaching trees to your liking.

Hope this helps some
Old 08-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #3
MVP

Hey thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
1. Are you talking about records such as longest kick return? If so, mine isn't saving either.

2. Not as far as I know. I have created 6 playbooks. All the audibles are correct

3. The player will suffer a ratings drop in awareness. If I am moving a FS to LB I always move them freshman year so the can develop in the position. That's the advantage of actually moving them. The position specific attributes will develop through off season training.

4. Can't say as I've changed playbooks.

5. No. Assistant coaches are hired and fired without any user input. The only thing you can do is reset their coaching trees to your liking.

Hope this helps some
Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
MVP

One other question, is there a way to KILL the cut scenes? I sure wish those cut scenes between plays were going on while I could pick my next play. There is simply too many replays but I don't want to have to run hurry up every time to avoid them. Is there another way? Pounding on the "A" button gets old FAST!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »