Home

Anyone ever rage-quit against the AI for CLEARLY cheating???

This is a discussion on Anyone ever rage-quit against the AI for CLEARLY cheating??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone ever rage-quit against the AI for CLEARLY cheating???

I was up 17 with 3 minutes left in the 4th.

-Pick six with about 2:20 left

-onside recovered, first play was a 25 yard catch. QB scrambles and breaks three tackles on the next play IN THE BACKFIELD, then breaks safeties tackle to score

-abouttttt 35 seconds left, onside they recover again. Pass, deflected. Pass deflected. 15-17 seconds left. Pass for a touchdown. 6 seconds left.

-They kick it deep, i fumble on kickoff return. Too late to rage quit. Kill me.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #74
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTF2486
I was up 17 with 3 minutes left in the 4th.

-Pick six with about 2:20 left

-onside recovered, first play was a 25 yard catch. QB scrambles and breaks three tackles on the next play IN THE BACKFIELD, then breaks safeties tackle to score

-abouttttt 35 seconds left, onside they recover again. Pass, deflected. Pass deflected. 15-17 seconds left. Pass for a touchdown. 6 seconds left.

-They kick it deep, i fumble on kickoff return. Too late to rage quit. Kill me.
Passing when you are up 17 with 2:20 to go?

Old 08-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #75
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4

Just had offensive pass interference called on my center while running Four Verticles. I don't understand these refs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Passing when you are up 17 with 2:20 to go?

I needed 250 passing to get a recruit bonus. I had been running allll game.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 39

Yes, a lot actually especially as an OC in dynasty. It's CLEARLY obvious that the CPU cheats. The supersim is a joke when you are either winning or trying to maintain a lead.

Are you up 21 points heading into the 4th quarter? Guess what, the CPU is going to at least tie the game. They need a 2 point conversion to tie it up, or even win in overtime? 100% conversion rate. You're offense is dominating? Don't worry, the CPU will match you TD for TD. 4th quarter lead? This mediocre team will turn into Alabama, and your Heismen candidate QB becomes a turnover machine...

Until I got to a team like USC with 99's across the board where I could just own the AI, just going into previous games I knew BS was going down at some point.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:45 AM   #78
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

I developed my own policy for quitting to avoid cheese. Just won't tolerate it. Like a few games ago when the CPU started 8 for 8 on 3rd down, with all 8 attempts being 9 yards a longer. I quit the Impossible challenge one time when Mike Vick was cheesing me to death by just running around my ******** zone defenders who just watch him run right by standing in zone, rather than tackle him. The final straw was when on 4th and 4th, Vick took off and broke a crushing tackle from Tamba Hali, to pick up the first and prob would have won the game with a FG with about 20 seconds left. If Vick is going to kill me in space, I won't tolerate him breaking tackles from d-lineman, when I am able to get a hand on him.

I'm doing some testing now as a matter of fact, I think the o-line is designed to block like crap when you have a QB that is capable of scrambling. They block like all stars with a slow QB in the pocket.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 08-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #79
Just started!

AggieDuckPatrol's Arena

OVR: 0

I've thrown 9 picks in one game before. 6 of them were tip drill type of picks. 2 were because of a safety "zooming" to the ball. We're talking covering 10 yards in the blink of an eye. I lost by 10. :-|
Old 08-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #80
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i'm not claiming a rage quit, as i didn't want to throw my controller through the wall, but i was getting pissed, and knew something was amiss.

last night, first game, 2nd season, single person OD, me NEB, cpu, FAU. playing 8 min quarters, with 1:30 left in the first i was down 28-0.

i had thrown 2 picks. the first made it 0-7, then i went 3 and out, the cpu proceeds to march down the field as if they are alone out there for 2 scores, then i threw a 2nd pick which made it 0-28.

i had enough, as much as i hated to do it, i restarted, ended up winning 7-23, a game with excellent stats for both teams.

this was a first for me this season.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »