Home

cpu adding recruits

This is a discussion on cpu adding recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
cpu adding recruits

I have all recruiting assistance off. i had 8 recruits sign. when i went to look at top classes, the cpu had added 9 more guys to my signing class.

is this because i didn't use all my scholarships?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: cpu adding recruits

It you meet all your needed positions? I have only seen the cpu add guys to my classes if i didnt meet my position needs for that year.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I have all recruiting assistance off. i had 8 recruits sign. when i went to look at top classes, the cpu had added 9 more guys to my signing class.

is this because i didn't use all my scholarships?
Were they any good? In a dynasty I had going that got deleted I had the cpu add a 56ovr QB when I had 2 on my current roster and signed one. They also added a DE when I had 4 total on my current roster not counting a transfer and 1 ATH I had signed that was best suited as a DE. The DE they added was a 57ovr who got cut.

I think these guys might be the walk-ons. I had 5 extra roster spaces that year after I had signed my class. I didn't notice the players until I got to the position change screen.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFogarty3
It you meet all your needed positions? I have only seen the cpu add guys to my classes if i didnt meet my position needs for that year.
i missed on a FB i needed, a FB was not added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Were they any good? In a dynasty I had going that got deleted I had the cpu add a 56ovr QB when I had 2 on my current roster and signed one. They also added a DE when I had 4 total on my current roster not counting a transfer and 1 ATH I had signed that was best suited as a DE. The DE they added was a 57ovr who got cut.

I think these guys might be the walk-ons. I had 5 extra roster spaces that year after I had signed my class. I didn't notice the players until I got to the position change screen.
mostly 3 star guys.

i guess i'll have to dig deeper and see if they are actually on my roster. this was via the website, so it could be a bit fishy.

still, did not want to see that.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Rookie

BobjumpA's Arena

OVR: 1

always happens to me
NBA- OKC Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

OVR: 5

I believe those are walk-ons. I cut most of them that tried to get on my team cuz they weren't up to my standards or what I was looking for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »