Home

NCAA Football 2005 Cover Man?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2005 Cover Man? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2004, 09:07 PM   #41
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 2005 Cover Man?

Everyone seems to be forgetting something, the last two cover boys (Joey Harrington, Carson Palmer) were the #1 picks in the NFL draft. I think that will go a LONG way to determining their 2005 cover guy. On the other hand, San Diego isn't likely to take a QB or HB, so it could end up going to someone like Fitzgerald or Mike Williams. Of course, they could always end up picking the first QB taken (Ben Roethlisberger or Eli Manning) or the first HB (Chris Perry or Kevin Jones). I think it will really depend who the top 5 draft picks are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2004, 09:28 PM   #42
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

mazhirui said:
Everyone seems to be forgetting something, the last two cover boys (Joey Harrington, Carson Palmer) were the #1 picks in the NFL draft. I think that will go a LONG way to determining their 2005 cover guy. On the other hand, San Diego isn't likely to take a QB or HB, so it could end up going to someone like Fitzgerald or Mike Williams. Of course, they could always end up picking the first QB taken (Ben Roethlisberger or Eli Manning) or the first HB (Chris Perry or Kevin Jones). I think it will really depend who the top 5 draft picks are.

harrington wasn't #1 his year, david carr was.

and perry is unlikely to be the first HB taken, there are a lot of guys expected to go before him: s. jackson, g. jones, etc.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:40 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hell why not....

Joey Harrington again??? No I'm playing I would like to see Fitzgerald but it seems like a 4 year guy goes on there so Eli, Roy Williams, or Chris Perry. I hope its Fitz but I most deffenitiely think it will be Eli
Old 01-05-2004, 06:00 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 5

Sean Taylor FS from Miami. I think he should be it but it will probably be Manning.
Old 01-05-2004, 07:57 PM   #45
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

If not Rivers than probably Elimaniing or Kellen Winslow II .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #46
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:

Vinceanity2k3 said:
If not Rivers than probably Elimaniing or Kellen Winslow II .

WINSLOW! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HE'S A SOLDIER!!! HE'S GOT A FAMILY!!!!! HE'S GOING TO THE NFL TO EARN MONEY!!!!!! SOMEBODY STOP HIM, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 09:23 PM   #47
Pro

PDex's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

mazhirui said:

It is going to be Robert Gallery on the cover!!!

See he is the perfect model for the cover.
Old 01-06-2004, 12:22 AM   #48
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

PDex said:
Quote:

mazhirui said:

It is going to be Robert Gallery on the cover!!!

See he is the perfect model for the cover.

My 3 Finalist If I had to choose..

3.Kellen Winslow
2.Eli Manning
1.Phillip Rivers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »