Home

Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

This is a discussion on Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

You all want it! You got it. FSU Fastbreak Offense is now on Simsports.net

http://www.simsports.net/viewPlayboo...pbid=567&gid=2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

Just curious,why'd you leave out the split back and army split formations. The army split is an underrated formation. I hardly ever see anyone mention it. True, there aren't many plays, but the plays that are there are very valuable.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Just curious,why'd you leave out the split back and army split formations. The army split is an underrated formation. I hardly ever see anyone mention it. True, there aren't many plays, but the plays that are there are very valuable.
They didn't use pro set back in the day. I have confirmed this by studying the offense and talking to true blue FSU fans. I am just trying to make the offense as true to life as I can without adding that many newer formations. I tryed them out and really wasn't that impressed them both. Just my opinion.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

My bad. I could have swore that they used them occasionally when Charlie Ward played. The Army one is a little bit better. It has a couple of west coast type passing plays. Plus the splitback veer.
The biggest problem with these formations is hardly anybody uses them anymore. Back in the 80s and 90s most teams ran the majority of their offense out of these sets. Last years madden had a lot more plays from the older sets like far and near. I wish NCAA had them because they are good to have when playing with classic team.

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-18-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
My bad. I could have swore that they used them occasionally when Charlie Ward played. The Army one is a little bit better. It has a couple of west coast type passing plays. Plus the splitback veer.
The biggest problem with these formations is hardly anybody uses them anymore. Back in the 80s and 90s most teams ran the majority of their offense out of these sets. Last years madden had a lot more plays from the older sets like far and near. I wish NCAA had them because they are good to have when playing with classic team.
Your so right on the far and near formations and the 80's and 90's day. No biggie! Hope you enjoy the offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2013, 12:18 AM   #6
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Thanks everybody for using/viewing my FSU 94' Fastbreak Offense on Simsports.net. Its ranked #17 out of 25 of Top User Playbooks! I hope everybody is enjoying it as much as I am!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:28 AM   #7
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
Thanks everybody for using/viewing my FSU 94' Fastbreak Offense on Simsports.net. Its ranked #17 out of 25 of Top User Playbooks! I hope everybody is enjoying it as much as I am!
Thanks for putting in the work to put this playbook together.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:50 AM   #8
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Icon14 Re: Johntom2000 FSU Fastbreak PB now on simsports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Thanks for putting in the work to put this playbook together.
No problem. It was fun to do it. Especially the reseaching of the offense. Before hand I was studying the dual back offense and BAM this fell in my lap. The playbook I always had in mind. Its a very nice offense! It has really done well in my 2 OD's I am in. As for regular online, too many cheeses and lag freezes to run it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »