Home

Recruiting Double Standard

This is a discussion on Recruiting Double Standard within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2004, 10:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recruiting Double Standard

I have a dynasty with North Texas and a dynasty with South Florida, so I noticed this.

For a school located in Texas, it's only 3x the recruiting points to recruit a guy from Florida.
For a school located in Florida, it's 5x the recruiting points to recruit a guy from Texas.

Now ain't that some crap?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Recruiting Double Standard

I guess since Florida has so many other states like Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas that produce good players that it was a way to compensate.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Florida only has two 2x recruiting states (Georgia and Alabama) though, which kinda puts it as a disadvantage. I end up spending 3x recruiting points or more a lot of the time. Sure, Florida is a great state and Georgia's not too shabby either, but you can't get EVERYONE in state.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:29 PM   #4
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

PooterDawg88 said:
Florida only has two 2x recruiting states (Georgia and Alabama) though, which kinda puts it as a disadvantage. I end up spending 3x recruiting points or more a lot of the time. Sure, Florida is a great state and Georgia's not too shabby either, but you can't get EVERYONE in state.

well when you are south florida like in this forum then yes you do tend to get almost all of your people in state

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »