Home

yargh, frustrating.

This is a discussion on yargh, frustrating. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2004, 12:36 AM   #1
pol
All Star

pol's Arena

OVR: 14
yargh, frustrating.

i thought it would be fun to start a pitt franchise and have that recruit they got morelli and fitzgerald together for 3 years.. so i simmed the first year with fitzgerald redshirted and create a recruited anthony morelli. i tried my best to go off scouting reports and stuff. dunno if i did well.. but anyway..

argh! i played the first game of the season against clemson and fitzgerald with his 99 catch dropped about 3 passes in the first quarter. do the wr's drop passes if a qb has bad accuracy? and then on top of that he had 3 int's in the first half.. they were all miraculous picks.. only one of them was deserved. i didnt expect a linebacker to stay with fitzgerald and when i threw it he stuck to him and wasin perfect posistion.. but the other two were like the db's stealing the ball away from the wr's.. the ball would be in their hands but he would reach in as the ball got their and take it from them. i have never seen that before.

he only hs 79 accuracy so i didnt expect him to light it up, but that was really frustrating. so are these plays happening because of his low accuracy? i mean.. i can tell a big difference in playing a qb with good accuracy.. but when you do get a good pass off.. it seems like a wr either drops it or a db makes a great play on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2004, 11:39 AM   #2
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: yargh, frustrating.

Accuracy does play a factor, but it's also unfortunately part of the "same old story" problem that EA has had for a long time. Linebackers routinely cover WRs (that is, if the linebackers are on the CPUs team), which should rarely happen. I think receivers will also drop more balls if you fire them in as hard as you can. Try taking a little off the throws, that might help.

Of course, it is Rutherford. I'm so glad he's finally gone -- overrated POS. Palko is going to be many times better, I just hope Fitzgerald sticks around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »