Home

Stupid Slow RB?

This is a discussion on Stupid Slow RB? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Stupid Slow RB?

I got my sliders from the forums here. I don't remember which set.

RBA fixed my issue. Much, much better.
Yup, broke my PS3 controller 2 weeks ago. Threw it against the leg of my couch. It was the combination of Andrew Luck throwing picks left and right against UCLA, and my friends blowing up my phone to bring pong balls to someone's house... smh

Florida Gators
Chicago Cubs
Manchester United FC
Old 09-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #18
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

I play with the same exact settings, and my RB is fast and quick cutting to the hole.

I have no idea what's wrong with your game.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Its your RBA slider. The lower it is, the slower your RB gets out of the backfield. You say you have it at 5? Sheesh, its surprising your RB even moves at all man. Where'd you get that idea from? Wayyyy too low. RBA shouldn't go any lower than 40.

RBA is best used to tame your YPC because if you set it lower, it slows down and delays the RB initial movement out of the backfield, which gives the D line and LBs more time to break blocks and get to the RB.
Some guys want the slow feel without having to play slow mode since the RB bog exists. We have used 5 in the past - but a switch to 30 will be most likely. If you raise RBA significantly you have to start adjusting tackle slider value, etc. You can't just isolate RBA and say that's going to make it realistic - there are a lot more other components that come into play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »