Home

Rags to Riches (1 star to 6 star)

This is a discussion on Rags to Riches (1 star to 6 star) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rags to Riches (1 star to 6 star)

First off I apologize if this has been answered, I could only find semi-answers from earlier game versions of NCAA Football.

I'm playing as Florida (GO GATORS!) and of course they are a highly prestigious 6 star school. On an offline dynasty (PS3) I took them to the National Championship my first year as a HC and put my points into the recruiting skill tree as per the recruiting thread on these forums.

Of course this eventually makes the game so easy because I have tons of talent and of course user skill (heh heh) to go along with great players.

Now is it possible for me to take a job at a 1 star school (Army?) and take that school from the 1 star pity-palace to a 6 star prestigious college? Will the stars increase? How long do you think it'll take? (I play on All-American difficulty I think.) Any advice?

tl;dr -- Can a 1 star school raise to a 6 star powerhouse? Tips and ideas appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Rags to Riches (1 star to 6 star)

You can only go up 1 prestige star per season, so if you take a 1 star team it will take at least 5 seasons to make them a 6 star.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »