Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #2 Available Now, Costs $1.00

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #2 Available Now, Costs $1.00 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #57
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Seriously dude, they add GLOVES for LSU and South Carolina. Yet they can't get Florida's new unis in the game. Gloves!! You have got to be kidding me. Due to the blatant disregard and killshot EA has done the NFUT and the refusal to add Florida's new jerseys, this game is good for nothing but draft classes and a coaster for my beer.

As a Gators fan, I am insulted. If it was Florida State, it would have been in the game from the start.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #58
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #2 Available Now, Costs $1.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
Seriously dude, they add GLOVES for LSU and South Carolina. Yet they can't get Florida's new unis in the game. Gloves!! You have got to be kidding me. Due to the blatant disregard and killshot EA has done the NFUT and the refusal to add Florida's new jerseys, this game is good for nothing but draft classes and a coaster for my beer.

As a Gators fan, I am insulted. If it was Florida State, it would have been in the game from the start.
At least your orange jerseys don't have two sets of TV numbers like VT's. This is some garbage.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:13 AM   #59
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Ok great the option is available. But if their going to use the option they should use it better.
But yeah I'm really "cooking" over here though.
Clearly you are though.

He's right, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Quote:

Overreaction Sports at it's finest.

Personally I am not going to purchase. It's a dollar but not really worth my time to download.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:52 AM   #60
Rookie

UK_Sooner's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
At least your orange jerseys don't have two sets of TV numbers like VT's. This is some garbage.
This.

I'm all for aesthetics and this pretty much prevents me from using Va Tech's orange jersey in my dynasty.

Also, I thought they could have updated the orange helmet to match the stripe pattern of that used on the orange pants.
Not that much of a biggie for me, but still, using the orange lid and orange pants with differing stripe patterns is slightly disconcerting.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:11 AM   #61
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksFaninLouisiana
I honestly don't understand why "uniform packs" should be any money at all. All the uniform stuff should have been correct from the beginning. Yeah it's $1, but....
What would be appropriate DLC for the game? It either has to be something significant or not...not having these uniforms won't change the game. I don't mind it...it's not great but if a person is big into more uniform options, $1 is nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #62
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

In fairness, UF doesn't have "new uni's". The only thing that has changed is the number font.

Should it be "in the game"? Yes. Is it a deal breaker? Most would say not.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #63
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

I think people would be a lot less annoyed by this if EA would actually communicate with the fans about what updates are coming, and what they are working on. When they just randomly add something and people don' see the update they want they assume it's not coming and get upset. Even giving an idea of how many updates they plan on doing would be nice.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Old 09-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #64
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

The color of Miami (OH)'s numbers are wrong on the away jersey lol. They should be red.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »