Home

Uniform Store idea

This is a discussion on Uniform Store idea within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Uniform Store idea

With the bad news today regarding NCAA moving forward, I have a few ideas for the uniform store and DLC in general.

I think it would be very cool for EA to make a historic uniform pack. Since this is the last of the NCAA games, I think it would be cool to give us old guys the old uniforms we all grew up seeing. It would also be awesome for the guys who make historic rosters.

My other idea would be and equipment pack. I'm not sure if this is possible or not. IMO it would be awesome to get an equipment update, and even add older stuff they removed.

My motive behind these ideas involve creating a very detailed historic roster for the community. I feel the old uniforms would be a nice tribute to the series . I'm not sure how Involved EA will be with updates for 14. A part of me thinks this is it, its over... but the other part of me thinks maybe they will go nuts with DLC and patches to make a little more money, and keep guys playing the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Uniform Store idea

Wouldn't they have to remove other uniforms? Also I think this is the opportunity for EA to give us facemasks, uniforms and other things but something tells me that they will give us a reason for why not to any of these things.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Uniform Store idea

bring back the old pitt unis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »