Home

HERE. IT. IS.

This is a discussion on HERE. IT. IS. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 HERE. IT. IS.

I could be way off base, but it sounds like the game is coming to an end as we know it. The greedy lawsuits (whatever happened to getting an education for FREE?) and the loss of support from the SEC... college football games will not be the same moving forward. This is why I need an opinion. I don't even own a console at this point. I have a few options. Pick up a used 360 or PS3 (cheaper) and get the newest College Football game. I could wait for the XboxOne or PS4 and get the game. I'm interested on which version of the game NCAA 13 or 14 you guys prefer, or which version has the BEST slider set to enjoy for a year or two before a "new birth" of college games are introduced. I am leaning towards picking up a used console and getting the newest NCAA game to play.

I have never nitpicked this game to the extent of some here. I have always enjoyed the game, and this year is probably the first year I haven't played the game since the late 90's. I enjoy the recruiting and building 1 star teams into national powers. I just want the most fun experience to get me through until I can find a college football or MLB game worth having.

Thanks for any input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HERE. IT. IS.

I play coach mode and the Coach Mode sliders in the slider forum on here are awesome.

As far as what yr of the game to buy goes, I'm a fan of 13 and 14 just because of the revamped recruiting console. Makes it much more plausible for middle of the road teams to find diamonds in the rough. Out of those two, I'd go with 14 because you can't import draft classes into Madden on 13.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
Rookie

TMAG1C's Arena

OVR: 4

If you get a PS3 then The Show is well worth, just saying. But definitely get NCAA 14. Well worth it, I like it a lot better than 13.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac211
get the newest College Football game. I could wait for the XboxOne or PS4 and get the game
There won't be a CFB game on a next gen console.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »