Home

Console Support: Microsoft vs Sony

This is a discussion on Console Support: Microsoft vs Sony within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Console Support: Microsoft vs Sony

Who do you guys think will support the current gen longer, Sony or Microsoft?

I had my mind set on upgrading from my white (purchased in 09) 360 to a PS4 a few months after launch however with the news NCAA 14 will be the last college football game for at least 2 years has given me reason to pause. I mainly play sports games and losing a franchise in an already limited category has made me think about upgrading to the following:

PS3 Grand Theft Auto Bundle - 500 gig - under $300.

I would obviously be switching from Microsoft to Sony current gen, but if last gen is any indication, I have to believe Sony intends on supporting the PS3 for much longer than Microsoft and the 360. Remember, shortly after the 360 released Microsoft pulled the plug on promoting, selling, and supporting the 1st XBOX consoles. Meanwhile SONY sold PS2's into 2011 and EA Released Madden 2012 for the PS2 as its last title.

NCAA 14 isn't perfect but its a good college football offering. If SONY continues to support the PS3 for years to come, this could give NCAA 14 legs for awhile.

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Console Support: Microsoft vs Sony

Use the console forum to discuss support for each system please.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »