Home

Animation Observation

This is a discussion on Animation Observation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Animation Observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
5. Every RB with high 80s or above carry rating.

6. Every RB between 88 to 94 speed. By default it is way too many RBs with above 90 speed.

8. Too many QBs with high 80s or above accuracy.

That is just off the top of my head of what I consider over inflated rosters.
Since I can only sort 1 stat at a time I just checked the things you listed with only 1 stipulation. Here are the ratings that you listed as being inflated on the default rosters:

5. Default: 17 HBs with >85 CAR.
2020: 12 HBs with >85 CAR.

6. Default: 120 HBs with >90 SPD.
2020: 127 HBs with >90 SPD.

8. Default: 58 QBs with >85 THA.
2020: 118 QBs with >85 THA.

Of those, the HBs with high CAR is actually a little higher on default rosters, but on par with how it looks in 2020.

There are slightly more HBs with 91+ SPD in 2020 than on default rosters, but again, they're on par.

However there are WAY more accurate QBs in 2020 than on the default rosters. So, for at least these 3 ratings that you care about, the default rosters aren't inflated compared to rosters made up of generated recruits and the generated rosters are more inflated than the default rosters.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Animation Observation

You missing the point. At the end of the day, I always change the ratings across the board and lower them by a whole lot. For those who don't have the time to do it, then yeah by year 3 or 4 into dynasty, the ratings does get lower then default rosters. Never simmed up to 20 years worth of dynasty, so who knows, after so many years the ratings probably do get over inflated again.

But like I said, that isn't the point and is irrelevant because even in dynasty you can re-rate the ratings yourself for all teams to make the game play better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »