Home

I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

This is a discussion on I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

I know this may not be a popular message , but I truly think EA is going to support this game much more than many fear. In fact, I predict they keep the Teambuilder teams going, that they offer at least one more patch to correct things like the "running in mud" bug and that they will eventually provide a playoff patch as well. This will create a lot of good will and hopefully the game will one day --not to far off---return with a lot of happy and faithful customers waiting for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

I absolutely hope you're right

I just wonder who exactly it is that would work on creating these patches

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Nah. This game is as dead as NCAA Basketball 10 was once they announced no more CBB.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Forestman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
I know this may not be a popular message , but I truly think EA is going to support this game much more than many fear. In fact, I predict they keep the Teambuilder teams going, that they offer at least one more patch to correct things like the "running in mud" bug and that they will eventually provide a playoff patch as well. This will create a lot of good will and hopefully the game will one day --not to far off---return with a lot of happy and faithful customers waiting for it.
All we can do is hope. Unless you have millions of dollars to invest, we have no power to do anything about it. Hope is all we can do.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Wishful thinking... but highly unlikely.

Teambuilder is merely an afterthought now with the product, so that support is pretty much finished.

Playoff patch doesn't seem likely, especially if it becomes a sponsored event. EA doesn't have to do a sponsored version, but some corporate lawyer somewhere will make a case that EA has to pay some licensing fees.

A patch for gameplay issues is the best bet, however even that is not likely. If the majority of the staff were let go as reported, chances are the skeletal staff remaining are there mainly to launch the GOTW battle feature with ESPN.

This would be the latest "first" gameplay patch. All prior games had their first gameplay patch issued in September or earlier, so this would be the latest one released. I don't anticipate anything for 3 month game in a defunct series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLoco11
This would be the latest "first" gameplay patch. All prior games had their first gameplay patch issued in September or earlier, so this would be the latest one released. I don't anticipate anything for 3 month game in a defunct series.
I don't really expect any further support but why is it that I keep seeing people saying that the game hasn't even received its first patch yet? There was a patch released on August 19th.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Nah. This game is as dead as NCAA Basketball 10 was once they announced no more CBB.
no support and thats why EA is dead to me havent purchased an EA title since
Old 10-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

Considering most of the team was axed and the remaining members have been put on Madden. I see ZERO support for this game besides maybe the release of more uniform packs because that is easy money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »