Home

Camera Angle

This is a discussion on Camera Angle within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Camera Angle

Is there any way to get a decent camera view in NCAA 14? The coordinator cam and the wide angle are too far out to get a feel for your players.

The zoom angle looks nice but the major problem I have with it is that I can't see my outside receivers and their CBs. This prevents me from reading coverage on the corners right after the snap and it also eliminates WR Screen passes because I can't see if the WR is actually open.

How do you guys work around this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2013, 01:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Camera Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
Is there any way to get a decent camera view in NCAA 14? The coordinator cam and the wide angle are too far out to get a feel for your players.
What do you mean by "get a feel for your players"? If you're trying to find a camera angle that's between normal and coordinator cam then you're out of luck because it's not like there's a manual option where you can adjust the height, width, etc. of the camera so you mostly just have to adapt with whatever options you have. I personally like the coordinator cam a lot and feel like it's a godsend because the defense is so easy to read, but of course there's the trade off of not seeing as much detail as you would in zoom or normal cam.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Camera Angle

I actually just started playing with the coordinator cam yesterday. I use it on offense and special teams, and I player lock on defense. It is fantastic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »