Home

OD problem

This is a discussion on OD problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
OD problem

i tried to play another user.
it goes to ready up then
the game says transferirng content

and it takes us back to not ready and this freezes his game

this has happened with two users and the dynasty has been acting crazy not letting us in for like 20 min

it cant be the uniforms because i wore notre dames oldest uniforms

is this the end?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OD problem

It might not be the uniform packs regardless, but it doesnt matter what uniform you wear, the information from the uniform packs is still uploaded and synch'd between the two user clients regardless. The uniform packs arent the end-all-be-all solution, but if that IS what is causing an issue, they need to be deleted from the HD completely.

This is assuming you both have open NAT types for your wireless and no firewall issues stopping the game from communicating what it needs to.

If you are both hard wired or have good wireless gaming connections, look into the uni packs, try clearing your cache and deleting the OD file and downloading a fresh one. I have heard resetting formation subs to default and not using custom PBs can also help in user game connections.

I am in my OD right now checking out my depth chart, what system are you playing on?

The fact that is having trouble transferring content tells me there is an issue with extra information (probably from uniform packs) not being synch'd with the other user.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »