Home

2003 vs. 2004 question?

This is a discussion on 2003 vs. 2004 question? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2004, 03:56 PM   #1
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17
2003 vs. 2004 question?

i am playing 2003 right now. i have tweaked it to my liking and it is a very fun game. i have some questions regarding the difference between the two and madden. i play espn as my pro game because of some problems i had with madden 2004. this predjudices me a little to NCAA 2004. but they seem to be different games, so i was wondering if i could get help to see if they are in the college version.

1) in 2004, does it have the ping-pong effects in running like madden?

2) does it have the SUPER LB cutting on a dime, jumping high to deflect the pass and knowing where the play was going instantly?

3) in 2003, the game switches to the side of your audible if you flip the play, does it do that in 2004 or does it just change the defense?

4) in 2004 do the DB's look for the ball when in coverage? in 2003, while the right play is made, it just sometimes looks like they were both just standing there.

5) this may not make sense but i am not sure how to describe it, is the blocking less suction and more movement? i seem to get stuck on the line. neither me nor the lineman moving. in espn i get pushed out of the play or down on the ground. in ncaa i just stand there with the guy.

6) i didn't experience the amount of comeback AI in madden that many say is there, but because the issue is out there everytime the CPU comes back in a tiburon game, it makes you wonder if the CPU cheated or if you just blew it. is there the "feel" of comeback AI?

7) finally, madden was very difficult to get right because tweaking one slider messed up something else for me, is NCAA 2004 better out of the box?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »