Home

Season Stats

This is a discussion on Season Stats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Season Stats

Does anyone else have problems with passing stats when simulating a season and overall team stats? Only a handful of qbs have over 50% completion rate and few over 300 yards. Also, only about 3 teams average over 500 total yards and over 40 ppg. How can I fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Season Stats

My main issue is with completion percentage. It is atrocious.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #3
Rookie

I haven't looked too hard at team stats, though passing stats have bugged me, the yards being one I remember. The passing yards seemed very low though, I seem maybe a couple in the 3000s range which is off compared to the recent stats (Should be having at least 30 or so over 3000s yards passing, not a few. Completion percentage might have been my other issue, Completion rates may have also been one but I can't remember now what it looked like.

Not sure if there is a fix though, one of the slider threads someone did a test and found they didn't have an effect on simmed gameplay (though it wasn't super in-depth but still pretty good). But if you are just simming, it might be worth trying just to see if it does anything, since if it doesn't it won't hurt anything.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:12 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

it seems as though the minutes played and qb sliders affect all stats.
if you have your qb sliders for user and AI set to a lower qb rating, that will affect all teams including simmed games.
same with minutes, if you play 8 minute quarters the stats for every team will reflect that.

this is what Im beginning to conclude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »