Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2015, 02:59 PM   #793
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
If you don't do this, then you'll have to do it the old way (supposedly in steps 3 and 5) where you have to supersim/play any game that gets changed.

Changing the Game # in the SGIN tab is much easier as you don't need to fire up the game and supersim it and you get MUCH better stats doing it this way too.
How do you perform a mass edit? As in, how can I change the game # to 127 all at once instead of doing each one separately?
Old 02-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #794
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdcougs
How do you perform a mass edit? As in, how can I change the game # to 127 all at once instead of doing each one separately?
See attached screen shots.
Attached Images
File Type: png mass1.PNG (48.8 KB, 292 views)
File Type: png mass2.PNG (8.2 KB, 290 views)
File Type: png mass3.PNG (9.5 KB, 288 views)
File Type: png mass4.PNG (46.0 KB, 289 views)
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 02-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #795
Rookie

Does anyone know how to edit the # of conference games a conference plays? Change from 8 to 9 or vice versa?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 04:45 PM   #796
Rookie

Also, can we edit the default last game of the season for two teams? For example, if I edit the Big 12, I want Oklahoma and OK State to play the last game of the season, but they play mid-season. I can manually go in and change the game each season, but I want it to default to the last game of the season like other rivalries do in the game.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:46 PM   #797
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdcougs
Does anyone know how to edit the # of conference games a conference plays? Change from 8 to 9 or vice versa?

not sure, there's a tab that shows a value, but I haven't experimented with it

it seems like it should be possible to do CUSA's 12 team, 8 game schedule with no protected rivalries and the SEC/ACC 14 team, 8 game, 1 protected rivalry format
Old 02-24-2015, 08:48 PM   #798
Just started!

Once I download the new rosters, how can I get them to work online? I try to play a friend and it doesn't ever load the new rosters when the game starts
Old 02-25-2015, 12:26 AM   #799
Banned

martywebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lharrington1346
Once I download the new rosters, how can I get them to work online? I try to play a friend and it doesn't ever load the new rosters when the game starts
As I understand it, if he doesn't have the same roster, then it won't work. The reason for this is QB #10 might be an 82 on his roster, and an 92 on yours after updates.

I'm not sure if you have the same ones you can work it with play now either.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:50 AM   #800
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

OVR: 2
Angry Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
what are you changing? I wouldn't go and change coach positions, but you can change job security to get a coach fired, and you can probably change metadata

I usually do this right after simming the bowl week, but before advancing to the offseason

Ok I am still hung up on a problem with coaching changes. I set up the job security to make sure the coaches got fire based off of your set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
JSCP is the percnt job security this can be from 0-100 (lower is more likely to be fired)

you also have to edit JSCR to a 0-125 value (higher means more likely to be fired)

these need to be unique per position, so if you change a coach to be rank 120, that means the guy at 120 needs to be changed too

But if I want to select to right coaches to the right location, the game freezes on me. I maybe doing something wrong but I am not quite sure. I tried several times and I am beginning to get frustrated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »