Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #89
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Yup, there is a lot of old stuff that got carried over from the ps2 days that they left in the databases but never used.
ok. just wanted to make sure mine wasn't screwed up or something
Old 12-14-2013, 01:28 AM   #90
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

so I'm guessing you tried simming the semi matchups, then uploading the save to the editor and changing the CG matchup after already?
Old 12-14-2013, 01:47 AM   #91
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
so I'm guessing you tried simming the semi matchups, then uploading the save to the editor and changing the CG matchup after already?
If the #1 and #2 win in the semi finals they should be the same teams that were already in the BCS Game, if it is any other combination makes it you will need to copy down your scores and then just open the file you already have on your computer that you edited when you made the semi final matchups. You do not need to get the save from the Xbox this time since you will just be entering the results into the SGIN tab.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 02:05 AM   #92
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
If the #1 and #2 win in the semi finals they should be the same teams that were already in the BCS Game, if it is any other combination makes it you will need to copy down your scores and then just open the file you already have on your computer that you edited when you made the semi final matchups. You do not need to get the save from the Xbox this time since you will just be entering the results into the SGIN tab.
I understand. I just didn't know if I could save after the semis, load the post semis file to the PC (therefore keeping the actual player stats from the semis), then change the Championship game to what it's supposed to be, then save that file back to the USB, then sim the Championship.

I'm kinda particular about stats...
Old 12-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #93
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18

Will the game generate stats for the semi-final games since you just entered the results?
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Old 12-14-2013, 02:47 AM   #94
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5

I've also tried using the editor for the 1978 roster file, but that doesn't seem to work either.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #95
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

OVR: 0

This still isn't working for me.

Did everything the guide asks you to do, but I'm still getting one out of two errors.

1. National championship game still isn't playable. I suspect this is because there's a user controlled team in the tournament, and user controlled teams have no data in the SGIN area.

2. If it is playable, it's not the championship I put in. I put in Tennessee and Ohio State, but every time I enter the championship game, it's Navy vs. Tennessee or Ohio State vs. Texas. I suspect this is because Navy and Tennessee is still the first bowl matchup out of the two scheduled, and that the game will not let you play in more than one bowl matchup.

I think I'm about to just go the other route and put Ohio State vs. Tennessee in the national title straight away, and put Texas vs. Navy in another bowl matchup.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 03:04 AM   #96
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNick865
This still isn't working for me.

Did everything the guide asks you to do, but I'm still getting one out of two errors.

1. National championship game still isn't playable. I suspect this is because there's a user controlled team in the tournament, and user controlled teams have no data in the SGIN area.

2. If it is playable, it's not the championship I put in. I put in Tennessee and Ohio State, but every time I enter the championship game, it's Navy vs. Tennessee or Ohio State vs. Texas. I suspect this is because Navy and Tennessee is still the first bowl matchup out of the two scheduled, and that the game will not let you play in more than one bowl matchup.

I think I'm about to just go the other route and put Ohio State vs. Tennessee in the national title straight away, and put Texas vs. Navy in another bowl matchup.
I got this error. However I had no user team in the playoff. I think what might have done/probably did it is that rather than doing the thing with the SGIN and SWQT I tried the idea I mentioned earlier...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football »