Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #113
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

I am doing everything I'm supposed to do.

Using the following:

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program.

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or dynasty file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Now close out of Bruteforce, and go in to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**). Locate the file "USR-DATA" and right click>>rename. now add .MC02 to the end of that.

7. Now you might be asking "What program do i use to edit?" i am recommending using the dynasty editor to edit the roster file..i am still working on the generic editor, but it does work. just open up the usr-data.mc02 file in the editor and edit away.

DOWNLOAD HERE

8. Once ur done, save it, then go back to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**)..right click, rename the usr-data.mc02 file...just delete the .mc02 part.

9. Then open up bruteforce, and click refresh a few times. then u want to encrypt the files.

10. LOAD UP NCAA AND PLAY!!!

Unfortunately, every time I get to the Generic EA DB Reader, I load dynasty config, then try to open the dynasty (which I've edited to add .mc02 title. And When I try to open, it says it isn't an MC02 file. IS there any way I could send you this file and have you adjust it so that I can open it in the editor, because I cant get the damn thing to work
Old 12-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #114
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sra9888
I am doing everything I'm supposed to do.

Using the following:

1. Download the program called bruteforce save data which can be found here. Install the program.

http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/04/releas...save-data-3-8/

2. Save the roster or dynasty file that you want to edit on to a USB.

3. Open Bruteforce with your usb attached to your pc or laptop it will then ask for your profiled id of your console which then choose the file called Param.sfo. This file allows for the program to recognize your console unique ID. It will update this so now your should see next to profile a whole bunch of numbers and letters this is what you want to see.

4. Now select the path for savedata tab and select the location of where you put your save (it is easier just to leave the files your USB since your not moving files back and forth but it is up to you)

5. Now you should see your save appear under the name tab with all the other information of your file such as time created console id amongst other things. Now what you wanna do is click on the decrypt.pfd tab on the bottom toolbar. it will ask to decrypt all files and select yes now the bottom left corner should be green meaning that the file has been decrypted.

6. Now close out of Bruteforce, and go in to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**). Locate the file "USR-DATA" and right click>>rename. now add .MC02 to the end of that.

7. Now you might be asking "What program do i use to edit?" i am recommending using the dynasty editor to edit the roster file..i am still working on the generic editor, but it does work. just open up the usr-data.mc02 file in the editor and edit away.

DOWNLOAD HERE

8. Once ur done, save it, then go back to the folder/ the save (BLUS31159-ROSTER-**rostername**)..right click, rename the usr-data.mc02 file...just delete the .mc02 part.

9. Then open up bruteforce, and click refresh a few times. then u want to encrypt the files.

10. LOAD UP NCAA AND PLAY!!!

Unfortunately, every time I get to the Generic EA DB Reader, I load dynasty config, then try to open the dynasty (which I've edited to add .mc02 title. And When I try to open, it says it isn't an MC02 file. IS there any way I could send you this file and have you adjust it so that I can open it in the editor, because I cant get the damn thing to work
[email protected] I dont have a ps3 so cant promise anything but ill take a look.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #115
Banned

RedSoxFox7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
I would say give it a try and see if it sticks.
It saved, but didn't stick when I started a new dynasty with the roster.

I guess my next move will be to try editing their all-time records and see if the game recalculates program tradition from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #116
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

Just sent you the files. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #117
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFox7
It saved, but didn't stick when I started a new dynasty with the roster.

I guess my next move will be to try editing their all-time records and see if the game recalculates program tradition from there.
It doesnt help. I reset all time records and bowl records in my current dynasty and just check during year three with no real success by either team and both Army and Navy are A-
Old 12-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #118
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sra9888
Just sent you the files. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.
The file you sent is not decrypted. Not sure now best to do it with Brute Force but looking at the HEX data of the file I can tell that it is still encrypted.

His is what the header of your file looks like
Code:
ím³.ÅKª|Ñ‚àËRÔ¿àî]E./ž.î¬éBûÚ."q{]ˆ^h.He.L.*Ü,.p7¡„™0.µ.sG—8û‹jzV£¹"Z.[#^ù×.Rî.Ï.î.ýKôÂÚB.TCZ›¼Hæ‰n¥‡n²ó€.I*i.ƒÏÑ.î‹=Ó@ž;ia.G.6ñ–—ÝÆŸ.Y.o™!’ù'B½.ëGåÛÉ.:0†ªßx.)8ç‹á..C$x¢&=K.„i!¶»!¦B.Œ˜µ} 9È'.¸ÜŠé¾X..¯•e\/j¶ŠØ¿©¬Þ‹bú…ÿ›4e{çÖ8Hh.¥¯s—r<œ”ßµ;..‘.x.Õwðt¯Gwí!’0UKTÿeùÇ´...s..v.-.Ü…–Tâöß®).ìc¾/.çóÒªÂqÝL#^¢Çw63ö
What it should look like
Code:
MC02.~S....è.~P.k*3ÀW5©.ôÔ–=.~Rè.Ý.............[...............8....Ark St..................................................Aub........................)...x.¶íÇ.....¯.(........................................................................
Can you send the original file that came off your usb drive that has not been run through the program.

Last edited by PocketScout; 12-14-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #119
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

When I decrypt it, I get the following message

pfdtool.exe -g BLUS31159 -d "E:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLUS31159-DYNASTY-DEFAULT1" HED-DATA USR-DATA
pfdtool 0.2.3 (c) 2012 by flatz[*] Warning: A disc hash key was not found. A fallback disc hash key will be used.

<<=== DOUBLE CLICK on the files to open the save data in HEX Editor.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #120
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

about to leave for work. I'll take the file off my ps3 when I get home and email it to you later. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »