Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2022, 06:08 PM   #3057
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
Could I leave conferences empty, therefore "removing" them from the dynasty, or would that corrupt the file?

Was this question ever truly answered? I'm only asking because I like to keep conferences as accurate as possible and it's looking like C-USA might be gone in the next few years. So in a few seasons I'd like to be able to remove C-USA from the game if it becomes necessary.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:36 PM   #3058
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4

I dont know where to post this but in the College Football Revamp version 17.1, SJSU has San Diego State as it's end zone art for bowl games (haven't checked regular season games)

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-17-2022, 11:15 PM   #3059
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm trying to figure out what the scripts listed in college football revamped 17 are for and why the links are down
Old 08-18-2022, 12:52 PM   #3060
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

I dont know if anyone does any modding anymore, but just wanted to reach out with a question.

I am currently in year 15 of my dynasty (have been doing the playoff since the start) but my question is around the broadcasts.

Does anyone know what fields control the regional and national broadcast designation in the schedule?

Also, does anyone know where the "Game of the Week" is in the fields?

I have read through every page of this thread and tried searching the tables in the editor, but just cant find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-28-2022, 02:16 PM   #3061
Just started!

Good Afternoon. Can someone provide an updated version of the EA DB Editor? Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2022, 04:37 PM   #3062
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Does anyone know what field is the toggle for transfers? Trying to do something to make transfers immediately eligible, but I have no idea what field to edit. I apparently do not have the right to use the "Search this Thread" feature or I'd probably find it myself... not about to manually search 380+ pages though, haha.
Old 09-13-2022, 07:45 AM   #3063
Rookie

go to Tran in the Unknown tab using Xans config. under tryr change 1 to 0.
Old 10-09-2022, 05:18 PM   #3064
Just started!

I don't see anyone has talked about this.
But those wondering about televised games.

You can improve your chances of having a regional or national televised game(s). Using the DB editor, in the Team Data tab, go to TTVS. If you sort, you should see Alabama at the top, maybe Notre Dame next. These are the teams that get the most televised games. Just change your team to that value, it should be over anywhere around 150 to 200. You will start to notice that all your games are televised (regional or national). Anything over 200 all of your games will be national and your TV exposure will automatically improve faster, even though you can change manually with the editor, this will help keep it there.

Have not figured out 'Game of the Week' logic, cause for some reason Notre Dame even when they have a losing record often gets GotW every other week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »