Home

Commit Limit

This is a discussion on Commit Limit within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Commit Limit

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there anyway to go over the 25 commit max? I'm trying to get this 5 star and I'm tied with another school, but I already have 25 commits. I figured it would just end my recruiting but it still says I'm in battle. An answer would be much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Commit Limit

Afraid you're out of luck. Once you have 25, that's it.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Well, there goes my butch jonesesque recruiting class lol. Wish I could drop a lower rated player.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

The only thing you can do is offer him max points each week and hope he signs with you in the off season anyway. Since he is a 5* guy he will end up somewhere else. I have had some luck getting 3* or lower guys this way but I only sign as many seniors as I have leaving.

This is the downfall of using a recruiting strategy where you sign 25 guys each season. The 25 player max has been in the game since NCAA 99 or 2000 if my memory serves me right. If you want to sign 25 guys each season then save yourself 5 open spots for the off season to try to land those under recruited players like your 5* guy.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
The only thing you can do is offer him max points each week and hope he signs with you in the off season anyway. Since he is a 5* guy he will end up somewhere else. I have had some luck getting 3* or lower guys this way but I only sign as many seniors as I have leaving.

This is the downfall of using a recruiting strategy where you sign 25 guys each season. The 25 player max has been in the game since NCAA 99 or 2000 if my memory serves me right. If you want to sign 25 guys each season then save yourself 5 open spots for the off season to try to land those under recruited players like your 5* guy.
Thanks man. All 25 spots are filled so I guess I will have try again next year. Its too bad cause this guy is prolly gonna end up at ball state now. Damn Lembo lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »