Home

Fun way to start a dynasty

This is a discussion on Fun way to start a dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fun way to start a dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
So I hate choosing a team randomly to start a dynasty. I like starting from small to large. So for the 2013 season I decided to play as My favorite team Pitt and Player Lock on as the QB and having myself be the so called " QB Coach"

I start as the OC as usual, But I use the Pitt playbook (usually use my own) and Use the ASK COACH play call. I pick the play. Lock on the QB and the Computer does the rest. After the season I will take a job at a small school looking for a OC and Start my OC career that way.

Seems like a fun way to play with your favorite team if they are an above average school and get hired at a small school.

I guess could also do this as a RB or WR coach also or on Defense any position coach there.

Just a small suggestion since this is the last year and gives people other ways to play a dynasty.
This is an awesome idea... You could call yourself a grad assistant too for those who like to run story lines and such.... This would be fun..
Old 12-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Neat idea

I always player-lock onto one of my defensive ends when I'm playing defense. Otherwise, my reaction is always to switch to the defensive back when a pass is thrown and go for the interception (which kills the realism for me when I end up with like 6 interceptions per game).
Old 12-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

thats a pretty cool idea
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »