Home

I suffer from RDS (Restarting Dynasty Syndrome)

This is a discussion on I suffer from RDS (Restarting Dynasty Syndrome) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 10:47 PM   #49
Rookie

cotty45's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I suffer from RDS (Restarting Dynasty Syndrome)

I just got a good idea. someone start a XBOX OD and we can all play starting as OCs and DCs at 2 star schools and hold each other accountable
Old 01-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #50
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotty45
I just got a good idea. someone start a XBOX OD and we can all play starting as OCs and DCs at 2 star schools and hold each other accountable
I would but I don't have gold. That's why I need to do the House rule Dynasty. Still need help picking a team.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #51
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

Quote:
Count me in. How do we get our own forum in the Online Forum section? We could hash out sliders and rules and restrictions there as to not clutter this thread up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 11:14 PM   #52
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
Count me in. How do we get our own forum in the Online Forum section? We could hash out sliders and rules and restrictions there as to not clutter this thread up.
Just created a thread for you NCAA Football Forums. Hasn't showed up yet but it's called RDS Online Dynasty XBOX. All I'm asking for is helping picking a team.

Last edited by osubucki6; 01-01-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: New place
Old 01-01-2014, 11:33 PM   #53
Rookie

cotty45's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
I would but I don't have gold. That's why I need to do the House rule Dynasty. Still need help picking a team.

Ahhh i see your dilema
Old 01-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #54
Rookie

cotty45's Arena

Quote:
Just created a thread for you NCAA Football Forums. Hasn't showed up yet but it's called RDS Online Dynasty XBOX. All I'm asking for is helping picking a team.

Have you tried Memphis, or North Texas, I haven't this year, and personally they were very tough to start with last year. I actually got fired from NT.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #55
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Have you tried Memphis, or North Texas, I haven't this year, and personally they were very tough to start with last year. I actually got fired from NT.
Yeah I've tried both and since I can't do your guys' OD I figured I would do a kind of FCS dynasty. I've narrowed my teams down to Appalachian State and Georgia Southern who are both moving up next year, I believe, and Eastern Washington which isn't moving up right now but they're probably the best shot for me to play college ball since I live in Washington.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 11:43 PM   #56
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I've tried both and since I can't do your guys' OD I figured I would do a kind of FCS dynasty. I've narrowed my teams down to Appalachian State and Georgia Southern who are both moving up next year, I believe, and Eastern Washington which isn't moving up right now but they're probably the best shot for me to play college ball since I live in Washington.
Put em all in the game, I would choose Georgia Southern because I like to run the option, but in your case I would go with Eastern Washington.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »